• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Deals.....

HighlandTiger

16 minutes ago, Lindeman said:

That is an amazing price....! Anyone know what brand they are? 

Lucky dip , it says ...

Brands include: Johnson Matthey, PAMP, Scottsdale Mint and Sunshine Mint.
11 minutes ago, morezone said:

My lucky dips were Scottsdale Reserves in OMP.

Id be happy with that ! Fingers crossed

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Mcgrimes said:

Whilst it's a good deal, you can get 10No silver coins from goldsilber delivered for the same price...

Goldsilver.be ? Ive just come off there and cheapest 1oz is €17.95 (roo's) + €18 delivery.

Works out about £171 ish with transferwise.

44 minutes ago, Mcgrimes said:

Whilst it's a good deal, you can get 10No silver coins from goldsilber delivered for the same price...

But when you consider that bars carry 20% VAT, when they pop up for similar prices to coins then they are theoretically a good deal.

8 hours ago, Bullionbilly said:

@SilvergunSuperman did you get yours today ? Ive missed the postie with mine and got the dreaded red card !

Me too! I'm actually away for the week now so wont get to collect my shiny until Friday sadly. It' adds a bit of excitement not knowing what's going to be in the packet.

Out of Stock already, Bummer for those interested.

2 hours ago, Sovereign said:

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

26 minutes ago, SilvergunSuperman said:

I got 2 Scottsdale stackers, pretty chuffed with that as I didn't have any before.

I would have bought a few stackers at that price, scottsdale make really nice bars. Im a little jelly. 

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

Just now, Bullionbilly said:

Things really do fly off the site don't they 

You deffo need to be quick.

I got a tube of 2012 brits for £18ish each last July and now i check it pretty much every day at some point are another. I would have bought 2 of the J&M 10 oz bars they had but i missed the boat. There will always be a next time :) 

18 minutes ago, SilvergunSuperman said:

Sorry mate, not much point in only having one :lol:

I could buy the other... haha

25 minutes ago, jayboat said:

You deffo need to be quick.

I got a tube of 2012 brits for £18ish each last July and now i check it pretty much every day at some point are another. I would have bought 2 of the J&M 10 oz bars they had but i missed the boat. There will always be a next time :) 

A good deal for some brits has been snapped up on here by a lucky member earlier.

On 1/13/2017 at 14:04, Bullionbilly said:

I could buy the other... haha

A good deal for some brits has been snapped up on here by a lucky member earlier.

Seen that, he has had 2 lots up now, both at fantastic prices, unbeatable prices. You need to be quick :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I see that Chards has an offer on margin scheme for pre owned 1kg bars.  Looks like approx. £515 for a single bar inc. vat.  Doesn't say what brand they are though.

https://www.chards.co.uk/silver-bars/one-kilo-silver-bars/second-hand-without-cert-one-kilo-silver-bullion-bar/498

New profile pic to support the current thing, because it's current year.

Archived