Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove Google ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

HighlandTiger

Silver Deals.....

822 posts in this topic

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove Google ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

16 minutes ago, Lindeman said:

That is an amazing price....! Anyone know what brand they are? 

Lucky dip , it says ...

Brands include: Johnson Matthey, PAMP, Scottsdale Mint and Sunshine Mint.
11 minutes ago, morezone said:

My lucky dips were Scottsdale Reserves in OMP.

Id be happy with that ! Fingers crossed

Edited by Bullionbilly

Whilst it's a good deal, you can get 10No silver coins from goldsilber delivered for the same price...

39 minutes ago, Mcgrimes said:

Whilst it's a good deal, you can get 10No silver coins from goldsilber delivered for the same price...

Goldsilver.be ? Ive just come off there and cheapest 1oz is €17.95 (roo's) + €18 delivery.

Works out about £171 ish with transferwise.

44 minutes ago, Mcgrimes said:

But when you consider that bars carry 20% VAT, when they pop up for similar prices to coins then they are theoretically a good deal.

8 hours ago, Bullionbilly said:

@SilvergunSuperman did you get yours today ? Ive missed the postie with mine and got the dreaded red card !

Me too! I'm actually away for the week now so wont get to collect my shiny until Friday sadly. It' adds a bit of excitement not knowing what's going to be in the packet.

18 hours ago, SilvergunSuperman said:

Me too! I'm actually away for the week now so wont get to collect my shiny until Friday sadly. It' adds a bit of excitement not knowing what's going to be in the packet.

I got sunshine mint bar.

Nice one ! :)

@SilvergunSuperman

I just had an email saying atkinsons mixed up our orders.... if you would be so kind as to send me my stacker ill PM you my details for a swap :ph34r::D

Edited by Bullionbilly

26 minutes ago, SilvergunSuperman said:

I got 2 Scottsdale stackers, pretty chuffed with that as I didn't have any before.

I would have bought a few stackers at that price, scottsdale make really nice bars. Im a little jelly. 

Just now, Bullionbilly said:

Things really do fly off the site don't they 

You deffo need to be quick.

I got a tube of 2012 brits for £18ish each last July and now i check it pretty much every day at some point are another. I would have bought 2 of the J&M 10 oz bars they had but i missed the boat. There will always be a next time :) 

18 minutes ago, SilvergunSuperman said:

Sorry mate, not much point in only having one :lol:

I could buy the other... haha

25 minutes ago, jayboat said:

You deffo need to be quick.

I got a tube of 2012 brits for £18ish each last July and now i check it pretty much every day at some point are another. I would have bought 2 of the J&M 10 oz bars they had but i missed the boat. There will always be a next time :) 

A good deal for some brits has been snapped up on here by a lucky member earlier.

On 1/13/2017 at 14:04, Bullionbilly said:

I could buy the other... haha

A good deal for some brits has been snapped up on here by a lucky member earlier.

Seen that, he has had 2 lots up now, both at fantastic prices, unbeatable prices. You need to be quick :)