• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Deals.....

HighlandTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's two types of airtites for the Queens beasts coins. The one on the left is the Griffin coin capsule from Yorkshire Bullion which is much thinner than the other which I bought from eBay. The Griffin capsule is much harder to prise apart and the scoring only came about when I done this.

The ones from eBay were around the £5.50-£6.50 mark for five but cheaper the more you buy.

image.jpeg

I like the one which came with the Griffin as it's much thinner than the one from eBay, although the eBay capsule is pretty good.

I'm surprised at the screw capsule price at £28. Surely a plastic injection moulding company could reverse-engineer those much cheaper. Have the screw thread design slightly altered to avoid copyright issues, make them out of non-pvc acrylic with anti-yellowing agent and you'd be onto a winner!

2 minutes ago, MickB said:

I like the one which came with the Griffin as it's much thinner than the one from eBay, although the eBay capsule is pretty good.

I'm surprised at the screw capsule price at £28.

London coin company for you 

Probably cost pennies from China 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

32 minutes ago, MickB said:

And the Chinese would have these ready within a month or less as well.

I have 20x of these capsule for free when I purchased 2x tube griffin 

it is excately same as the picture above 

probably only cost pennies that's why I can have them for nothing 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

10 hours ago, auagmentum said:

Where do I find their discount code please?

News letter 

December Coupon codes

This months 2 coupon codes are:

rudolph

You have to spend £28 to £49 to use this one which will give you a £2.00 discount off your order

santa

You have to spend £50 or higher to use this one which will give you a £4 discount off your order

As always if your opting to pay by bank transfer then use the:

bankpayment

coupon code for a 1.5% discount off your order 

You can use these coupons at the cart stage of any purchase by just typing in the whole word without breaks in lowercase and clicking apply for the £ discount.

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

Asked which bars they had in stock... 'Elizabeth' refused to tell me and said I wasn't allowed to know before purchasing.  :blink:

I didn't ask for condition reports - just what brands the bars were; I don't think that's unreasonable.

Honestly, what is with Atkinsons and their customer service?  It is bloody awful sometimes.  Their loss; would have taken most of their stock.

6 minutes ago, Clens92 said:

Asked which bars they had in stock... 'Elizabeth' refused to tell me and said I wasn't allowed to know before purchasing.  :blink:

I didn't ask for condition reports - just what brands the bars were; I don't think that's unreasonable.

Honestly, what is with Atkinsons and their customer service?  It is bloody awful sometimes.  Their loss; would have taken most of their stock.

My experience is the other way. i have contacted Atkinsons on the live chat quite a few times and have been replied to quickly. i have always had my questions about coins answered on the spot or had a prompt email reply. Elizabeth has been one of the main assistants dealing with me.

Whenever i have been in their Sutton Coldfield shop i have been dealt with just fine. i even got some free coin capsules once.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

8 minutes ago, Jimmock said:

They have got a listing for johnson matthey for £167. Maybe she just couldn't be arsed looking. Lol

i see the website suggests there are PAMP silver bars [sometimes]. Now they are certainly second hand collectors' pieces.

Why would they not go under the margin scheme?

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

6 minutes ago, Jimmock said:

They have got a listing for johnson matthey for £167. Maybe she just couldn't be arsed looking. Lol

That's the only reason I asked, in case they were different.

For the sake of one minute checking, they've lost a sale. 

1 minute ago, sixgun said:

My experience is the other way. i have contacted Atkinsons on the live chat quite a few times and have been replied to quickly. i have always had my questions about coins answered on the spot or had a prompt email reply. Elizabeth has been one of the main assistants dealing with me.

Whenever i have been in their Sutton Coldfield shop i have been dealt with just fine. i even got some free coin capsules once.

I wish I had your experience with them!  It seems like some people get a really good experience from them, and others a bit hit and miss.

Archived