• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Deals.....

HighlandTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be wrong here but Royal mint bullion appear to have their silver spot price around £12.60 at the moment. You can pick up a kilo rm bar for around £550 including vat and delivery which is just over £17 an ounce!

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

11 hours ago, Deputydog said:

TOPCASHBACK are also doing 5.2% cashback, this means you will get it for £525.

Did you buy one?

Deputydog

Only covers The Royal Mint and not The Royal Mint Bullion.

Does Quidco? i believe they give 6% cashback?

No. No cash back on bullion. Wouldn't make sense to offer it.
Does Quidco? i believe they give 6% cashback?

No. No cash back on bullion. Wouldn't make sense to offer it.

13 hours ago, Shinus73 said:

2017 Kooks at special price at goldsilver.be, < 19 euros at the moment.

I couldnt resist,  bought 3 rolls @ €18.97 per oz, 1 for me and 2 for my daughter to add to her secret investment pile. ( and also 13 kangaroos to make the most of delivery haha)

36 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

I couldnt resist,  bought 3 rolls @ €18.97 per oz, 1 for me and 2 for my daughter to add to her secret investment pile. ( and also 13 kangaroos to make the most of delivery haha)

can I be your daughter? :D nice daddy

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

I am ready to pull the trigger and with prices this low, i feel i must. 

Only problem a bunch of stuff want is not in stock at goldsilver and silver-to-go have everything but its costs around 60 euro more. If i made an order now with goldsilver and add to it and prices go down more i'll cry.

I'll wait till tomorrow and see what the crack is

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

8 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

I bet GS.BE will ship once its all in and ready too ship. Dont pay the extra at stg.

Email GS.BE. i find they reply quite quickly. Our of interest what are you after ?

the only problem is some of the items will ship mid dec, (20-22), and you never know about DHL ( yodel ) , they might deliver your parcel to Lapland during Christmas busy period

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

9 hours ago, fehk2001 said:

the only problem is some of the items will ship mid dec, (20-22), and you never know about DHL ( yodel ) , they might deliver your parcel to Lapland during Christmas busy period

Good point,  maybe they would ship start of jan if jayboat emailed them.

Archived