• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Deals.....

HighlandTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monkey is my favourite as well. The gold S-1 Lunar was superb.

That was my first gold coin and my next gold purchase wasn't for another 10 years.

I really wanted the Tiger for my son with it being his year of birth.  Back in April/May I saw one for sale for £870 or thereabouts and thought it was too expensive.  I wish I'd bought it now.

@Craig 12

Re, Atkinson, I found a better deal elsewhere, but rather than set up yet another account, I asked them to match it over the online chat, which they did within a minute.

Actually got it about 30p cheaper

Currently stacking 1/4 oz (22ct) and Sovs.

just a reminder if silver climbs from midnight sharply, youll probably be able to bag rounds from £12.99/£13.25 at sarnia ex vat and £2 del  before they alter the site in the morning

i grabbed 3 rounds last night at sarnia  , the same price at atkinsons you have to buy 10   just a last minute warning for those that want low numbers  , order this morning before 9am as im sure the website will alter when they open with the rise in silver this morning 

phils in stock at hgm 10s or 50s    £14.55-£15.55  inc vat

Not much of a deal with STG doing 10 @£14.64 each inc delivery and for 50 it's £13.46 each delivered.  Save around £10 buying 10 and £50 buying 50.

I think the idea of the thread is sites other than stg

gold-silber-muenzen-shop.de

10 for £14.40 each and 50 for £13.40 each

aschhoff-edelmetalle.de

10 for £15.46 each and 50 for £13.62 each

I could go on but I won't.

If it's all about sites other than STG then there are bucket loads of dealers in Germany that can beat HGMs "deal".  I've used €1.26 exchange rate and added €3 transfer fee.

most wont use german sites though  most will use uk ones its rare that hgm have much silver , and a lot of people use atkinsons and re use them and hgm phils are less than atkinsons, so well say for the purpose of a uk comparison its not a bad deal

gold-silber-muenzen-shop.de

10 for £14.40 each and 50 for £13.40 each

aschhoff-edelmetalle.de

10 for £15.46 each and 50 for £13.62 each

I could go on but I won't.

If it's all about sites other than STG then there are bucket loads of dealers in Germany that can beat HGMs "deal".  I've used €1.26 exchange rate and added €3 transfer fee.

What I like about gold~silver~muenzen~shop.de is that shipping under €500 is only €9.99 making smaller purchases more desirable

Just notice the 5kg bags of pre47 silver @ £1048.41 on atkinsons

I get that to 41p a gram or £12.75 an ounce

No vat

At least they are doing it by weight so no problem if you just want the silver content

Face value you lose out on worn coins

I make it over £13?, so still better to get maples etc from Germany ...or I am I making a balls up somewhere?

Yep i used 41p instead of 41.9p lol

those odd tenths soon add up

Still not bad and you could pick descent coins out and try them on ebay to lower your costs

I bet there are no pre 20's

Not too bad considering how much it will cost to post.

5KG junk bag from Aty's.

http://atkinsonsbullion.com/special-offers/pre-1947-silver-coins-5kg-bag

I make that to £13.07 per oz (but check my maths)  ( I think I'd prefer 10oz koalas from STG)

Just noticed they've got this listed as CGT free. I'm not sure that's correct. I don't really want to debate it though since the IOM question is still open ended.

• 2 weeks later...

CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP !!! like the budgie says,  budgie_cheap_cheap_v001.png

but this budgie shown must collect semi numis lunar series 2 coins at much higher cost, as he dont look happy at RBGs deal :(

Cracking price for building a core position, pure silver stacker 

Archived