• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Deals.....

HighlandTiger

We have a running thread for gold deals but I havn't seen any for silver deals. (I suppose everyone is keeping those quiet for their own gains   ;) )

But I thought I'd start the ball rolling. Now normally I'd snap these deals up myself, but I'm skint at the moment with funds allocated elsewhere, but I thought one of you might take advantage.

HGM, has 4 silver Brits for sale, for £70.24 delivered ( £17.56) each. They are advertised as 0.958 so the dates could be quite good. Is anyone going to snap them up in the hope that they might get a bargain.

All yours guys. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very good idea , if i see any deals ill post them

put one in while im at it   bullion centre   2014 year of the horse  £14.84  on  10s plus vat 

obviously not bthe cheapest coin in hindsight but i think 10 from atkinsons are £15,88 per coin

very good idea , if i see any deals ill post them ,but ill only post the dealers with free delivery   the delivery is a killer

put one in while im at it   bullion centre   2014 year of the horse  £14.84  on  10s plus vat 

obviously not bthe cheapest coin in hindsight but i think 10 from atkinsons are £15,88 per coin

It would be easier if you quoted the prices with the VAT included, after all it's not as though we can buy vat free or claim the VAT back. That offer works out at £17.81 each delivered for ten of them

Which is a cracking price, considering Aurinum in Germany, which was the cheapest I had found before you posted this, is £19.07 each for ten delivered.

Cheers for that.

Has anyone dealt with this company before, because it's a new one on me.

https://www.thebullioncentre.com/silver-coins/uk-2014-lunar-year-of-the-horse-10z-silver-coin/

atkinsons arent too bad on their sunshine minting rounds  from £11.89  poor value on 1/5/10 coins  but  20 and over arent a bad comparison with stg  i think the 40 price is pretty good 

out of stock but price fixed     not sure if thats a good thing or not this week

and bullion nrock have vaulted guernsey 8s fromm £11.22  each  no minimum  deliver does apply  but the £11.22 is one coin minimum 

https://www.silver-to-go.com/en/silver-coins/koala/koala-10oz-silver-2014/

it is a kind of 'bump' thread, that A_A highlighted this product last week

i have to say this is great deal with current smack down in price

£13.01 per oz for ANY perth mint product is exceptional.

VAT free-ish, Mintage, semi numis possibilities, design, quality of production, even the factoring in the cost of plastic capsule £0.60-£1 (!)

Revisiting this thread in around x5 years time i would bet an oz of silver we will be shaking our heads at this, and at what prices were back in sept 2014

Totally agree Paul

Stocked up on those last week instead of Maples.

With regards to earlier posts about UK deals, I don't understand how buying silver from the UK dealers is good value with VAT involved.

A simple comparison between well known UK & German dealers, show that it is still worthwhile buying from Germany even if you were only buying 4 Brits !

Admittedly I am probably on one of the couriers main routes.

Currently stacking 1/4 oz (22ct) and Sovs.

Yep there's some fantastic value stuff at the minute Paul, I ended up going for 10oz horse and kook from liberty silver instead as I will enjoy looking at them more, so was worth the extra few quid. Regardless of the picture you can't argue with £13/oz, spot was was £12.50 about 2 months ago!

It's really difficult trying to not spend all my savings with these prices, but I have more important things going on

Got an e-mail from the Royal Mint they have free P&P for 48hr so looks like i might order one £20 for £20 coin

• FREE UK P &P* - Enter E1531B in promotional code box

*Free P&P is UK mainland only and is valid for 48hours, ends on 28/09/2014 at 11.59pm

Archived