• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Ebay Rant Frustrated!

ukstack

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=bitsandbods&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2050430.m2531.l4585

unreal behaviour really should be ban his address and him for life he was selling more coins and stuff same time i got mine but looks like he only sent out items under £20 in value 

shame 

I bought a single sovereign from that very same seller and went through the same issue of having to make a dispute.

It did look suspicious that the guy had only sold silver coins prior to listing 5 lots of gold coins but I made a £185 offer

on it and it was accepted, I guess the old adage of it looking too good to be true should have been applied.  ;)

I know the seller has deleted his account but the users Paypal email address was chupalora@gmail.com under the

name of John Taylor should anyone have the misfortune of encountering him in the future.

Hello, thank you for your purchase and apologies for the delayed reply.
I am unfortunately working away from home this week until tomorrow afternoon. My job entails a lot of site work during week days. Normally, the first chance that I get to post my ebay auctions (which I run mid-week) is on a Friday afternoon, when I return home. Failing that, everything that sells during the week is always dispatched first thing Saturday morning, with express postage.
I am sorry if there is any inconvenience as a result of this, I normally try to update all of my customers as soon as an item sells.
I will give you an update Friday night, if there are any problems or delays with the postage please do not hesitate to let me know. I haven't had any problems so far, with Monday being the latest that an item has arrived.
Very best regards, Paul.

Tbhis was the message he sent me after i asked him to ship it out on the Thursday won it before the weekend

my initial thoughts was id would of just payed full wack at Atkinson stuff waiting but i had already payed

Hello, thank you for your purchase and apologies for the delayed reply.

I am unfortunately working away from home this week until tomorrow afternoon. My job entails a lot of site work during week days. Normally, the first chance that I get to post my ebay auctions (which I run mid-week) is on a Friday afternoon, when I return home. Failing that, everything that sells during the week is always dispatched first thing Saturday morning, with express postage.

I am sorry if there is any inconvenience as a result of this, I normally try to update all of my customers as soon as an item sells.

I will give you an update Friday night, if there are any problems or delays with the postage please do not hesitate to let me know. I haven't had any problems so far, with Monday being the latest that an item has arrived.

Very best regards, Paul.

Tbhis was the message he sent me after i asked him to ship it out on the Thursday won it before the weekend

my initial thoughts was id would of just payed full wack at Atkinson stuff waiting but i had already payed

I got the same message, guess he sent it to every one.

There is now a large number of people who use eBay as a pay day loan now.  Sell something which they don't own or have no intention of selling.  Pay Pal payments can now be sent to their bank account instantly.  In a week or 2 they either refund your money when they have it (must be lost in post...blah blah excuses etc)  or Pay Pal will take the funds from them if a dispute has been filed.

Archived