• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

best safe for under £250?

purehaggis

On 5/19/2018 at 21:22, terakris said:

That's not a huge amount of money for a safe, assuming you would want a fireproof insurance one. As for making It hard to move, ensure it's mounted to the floor or wall. Really depends what size and spec you want, lots to chose from.

Something like this perhaps?

https://www.safe.co.uk/products/firestar-home-safe-large.html

Wow. That is the exact one I have, it holds two monster boxes and a slide out tray. The safe walls are very thick but what truly deters it being burgled are my 3 wild cats.

On 5/19/2018 at 22:01, purehaggis said:

Thank you for all of your replies, the problem I have is I don't actually own my own property in the uk so I cant make holes in the walls or anything lol a big safe would be great but id rather spend £1000 plus on silver or gold that's why I want to spend around the 250 mark but yes if that is not enough I may have to :(

I also do not own my home, I do own the wardrobe however so i just bolted it into the wardrobe floor. I didn't even straighten it up before bolting it down because I have special needs. I took some photos for your pleasure. 

IMG_20180521_190457754.thumb.jpg.9ac3a9d834d34191e25fde961fcff151.jpg

IMG_20180521_190436838.thumb.jpg.f73b1f7c12843aaed062ef01e8c053f5.jpg

Archived