• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

    Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

  • Join The Silver Forum

    The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Sovereign

1/4oz proof gold queens beasts , NGC PF70,Pf69

Recommended Posts

1/4oz proof gold queens beast 

 

lion NGC PF70 sold

Unicorn NGC PF70 sold

Dragon NGC PF69 £500 

 

Fair price

all comes with box and coa 

GB Lable 

Postage included

UK only please 

paypal f&f / bank transfer 

thank you 

2BB48180-332E-49B3-B57B-743FC000FA13.jpeg

96C0DF7D-D59B-4B9A-9637-EA8C7D6FEBB2.jpeg

21E6B414-BA36-4190-9887-AE6657D9ACED.jpeg

BDA30B27-66F6-4F24-81BD-595CC22EBE68.jpeg

Edited by Sovereign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Harry said:

How much did the Lion sell for? I have exactly same one for sale and curious.

Cheers

 

2 hours ago, Bullionbilly said:

550 i believe

I'd buy a 70 Lion for 550 I think, maybe a little higher. That's the sweet spot for me on these I think ATM if it's good for the seller too :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, they’re nice coins. First of the series, they achieve high grades also. Ok - I’ll sell mine for 600 then 🤣 Free post AND free packet of Haribo with all orders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Harry said:

Ok, they’re nice coins. First of the series, they achieve high grades also. Ok - I’ll sell mine for 600 then 🤣 Free post AND free packet of Haribo with all orders. 

Many (most?) disagree with me on these - I don't think they're particularly nice coins (though I have a couple). I don't think that's an unreasonable offer at the moment as this series might go either way in future imvho. I think I could also somehow just about manage without the Haribo for an extra £30+ - I know, call me mad! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kimchi said:

Many (most?) disagree with me on these - I don't think they're particularly nice coins (though I have a couple). I don't think that's an unreasonable offer at the moment as this series might go either way in future imvho. I think I could also somehow just about manage without the Haribo for an extra £30+ - I know, call me mad! :P

Supply and demand sir, that one is now sold! I agree with you on this series, but the first of a series are always the most popular? I think that was a great price at 550!!! 

I think people start to give up after the 2/3rd. I mean the bull is an absolutely awful looking coin. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Harry said:

Supply and demand sir, that one is now sold! I agree with you on this series, but the first of a series are always the most popular? I think that was a great price at 550!!! 

I think people start to give up after the 2/3rd. I mean the bull is an absolutely awful looking coin. 

 

Agreed on all fronts :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Harry said:

Supply and demand sir, that one is now sold! I agree with you on this series, but the first of a series are always the most popular? I think that was a great price at 550!!! 

I think people start to give up after the 2/3rd. I mean the bull is an absolutely awful looking coin. 

 

300 pounds offers still stands by bullionbilly :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now