• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Bulk lot of empty tubes

morezone

I have some tubes which I'm going to get rid off.  Since p&p is around £3 it's not economical to split so I'm selling as a bulk lot for £20 inc 2nd class postage.

3 X Mint Issue Tubes for American Silver Eagles (40.6mm)

2 X Mint Issue Tubes for Somali Elephants (39mm??)

1 X Mint Issue Tube for Australian Salt Water Croc (40.6mm)

1 x Coinsafe Tube (41mm)

1 x Goldsilver.com Tube (40.6mm??)

3 X Mint Issue Tubes Silver Maple (38mm)

3 X Mint Issue Tubes for Austrian Philharmonic (37mm)

12 x Coninsafe Tube (39mm)

1 x Mint Issue Tube for UK Britannia (39mm)

1 x Mint Issue Tube for Mexican Libertad (40mm)

2 X Mint Issue Tubes for Armenian Noah's Ark (39mm)

1 X Generic Weird Tube (39mm)

Total of 31 tubes.

Payment by PPG or BT.

post-94-0-04847300-1408652106_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-20250100-1408652114_thumb.jpg

post-94-0-61434600-1408652122_thumb.jpg

buzz, il take them please mate.

They're all yours.  Still thinking on the Brits.  Will let you know by morning and we can sort out payment from there.

Dumb question but how does someone end up with so many coin tubes ?

Have you sold the contents individually or have you a better way of storing coins ?

My interest in asking is the latter if appropriate.

If you buy 20/25 coins, enough to fill a tube, they send in original tube.

I would guess morezone puts the coins in capsules, but im sure he will answer that mate.

If you buy 20/25 coins, enough to fill a tube, they send in original tube.

I would guess morezone puts the coins in capsules, but im sure he will answer that mate.

Thanks klacey but 31 tubes averaging 20 coins = 600+ and that's quite a lot of trading !

I have the dilema of storing individually capped bullion coins vs. in Mint tubes.

I also bought tubes that hold capped coins but they soon take up a lot of shelf space.

I flip some stuff so some coins/rounds I've got rid off.  But everything excess now goes into air-tites and tubes including Perth Mints.  My own stuff goes into Lighthouse Cases.  It does take up a bit of room but anything that isn't needed at hand is stored elsewhere.

post-94-0-39878900-1408701600_thumb.jpg

Archived