• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Ending soon - Offers-Nice & Chunky 5 kg Umicore Silver Bar

Vern

Withdrawn - I think the owner will be pleased in good time

Last weekend for sale here, reasonable offers considered

One left

Nice looking chunky 5 kg .999 Umicore Silver Bar available
In excellent condition, not knocked about like some are
£2395 each 
cash on collection in Canterbury unless you are happy to pay the postage costs of £29.60 with RM Special Delivery and pay by bank transfer
160.771 troy oz each bar
Price will be adjusted up and down without notice according  to how I feel on the day.  For sale elsewhere so please PM me to see if still available 

Cast bars manufactured by LBMA approved refiner Umicore in Belgium
Dimensions: Surface 165mm x 72mm. Bottom 149mm x 55mm. Thickness 51mm
If you want me to hold these for you for a week or so before collection a deposit of 50% is required by bank transfer on the day I can confirm the reservation for you
PM me your interest and or drool away

Thanks for looking

IMG_5084.JPG

19 minutes ago, Vern said:

2 nice looking chunky 5 kg .999 Umicore Silver Bars available
£2250 each 
cash on collection in Canterbury unless you are happy to pay the postage costs of your choice and pay by bank transfer
5000 grams = 160.771 troy oz each bar
Very good price at only approx £13.99 per oz

If you want me to hold these for you for a week or so before collection a deposit of 50% is required by bank transfer on the day I can confirm the reservation for you

Thanks for looking

IMG_5084.JPG

It would make an amazing companion bar to my 1kg Umicore bar!

Sadly not today ;)

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

2 hours ago, Vern said:

2 nice looking chunky 5 kg .999 Umicore Silver Bars available
£2250 each 
cash on collection in Canterbury unless you are happy to pay the postage costs of your choice and pay by bank transfer
5000 grams = 160.771 troy oz each bar
Very good price at only approx £13.99 per oz

Thanks for looking

IMG_5084.JPG

Hmmm, @mr-dead could use those for holding doors open etc. They look awesome Vern.

53 minutes ago, Keenstacker said:

Just out of curiosity, why do people cover the serial numbers? Should I be doing this also? 

Thanks in advance. 

I thought it would be obvious....

I cant speak for everybody else but I do it for security reasons. 

Does my potential buyer want his serial number known to anybody and everybody, I think not.

If he / she doesn't care either way they can then show it off as they please. 

This is a horrible scenario. Technically I could afford this, and I really want it. But it would be a pure impulse buy and I would get in big trouble with Mrs Noob. Best of luck, I'm out. :'(

EDIT: I'm literally sat in my living room staring at this bar, wishing it was in my hands. Turns out Im not magic and it has stayed on screen. I need help.

1 hour ago, StackerNoob said:

This is a horrible scenario. Technically I could afford this, and I really want it. But it would be a pure impulse buy and I would get in big trouble with Mrs Noob. Best of luck, I'm out. :'(

EDIT: I'm literally sat in my living room staring at this bar, wishing it was in my hands. Turns out Im not magic and it has stayed on screen. I need help.

Just buy it? Worry later?

16 hours ago, StackerNoob said:

If you are only 99% sure, fire through an offer for 99% of the asking price - Ya never know ;) sale finishing this evening. The GSR is expected by many to close over time (no pressure) 

Archived