• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Next on your list

Ares

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Founder & Administrator

@Dune, those stacker rounds look nice. I also like the Scottsdale buttons, I like the poured look. Those and the 100g stoctsdale poured bars look amazing IMO.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

My next purchase will almost entirely Scottasdale:

100g Stacker Round

2oz Stacker Round

5oz Stacker Round

10oz Hand Poured

10oz Reserve Cast

100g Cast

5oz Button

1/10 XAU Gold Intrinsic Tender Indian

And on the fence are:

10oz Tombstone

5oz Prey Bar

10oz Canadian Wafer Bar

My next purchase will almost entirely Scottasdale:

100g Stacker Round

2oz Stacker Round

5oz Stacker Round

10oz Hand Poured

10oz Reserve Cast

100g Cast

5oz Button

1/10 XAU Gold Intrinsic Tender Indian

And on the fence are:

10oz Tombstone

5oz Prey Bar

10oz Canadian Wafer Bar

Nice choices!

Do you have a good EU vendor for these Scottsdale bars? Or do you plan getting them direct from Scottsdale?

I just bought a 100g poured bar, but not from a European company.

Nice choices!

Do you have a good EU vendor for these Scottsdale bars? Or do you plan getting them direct from Scottsdale?

I just bought a 100g poured bar, but not from a European company.

Will be from outside the EU. All VAT rated anyway. Most probably buy from Perth Bullion.

I've got 40 Noah in my sights, current price including delivery £530. I'm thinking spots going down this week and I'll be able to get them for less than £500.

On December 12 sales will start for the 2015 Noah's ark..

Hi all, I'm new here and have only been stacking/collecting for a couple of months. This site has led me to discover STG - I was unsure about buying from Europe but it seems the way to go. I rather fancy some Noah's Arks too so this will probably be my next purchase along with another gold coin. My most recent addition was a 1/2oz kangaroo nugget which is a beauty and has put me in the mood for more.

You know there is nothing in particular id like to buy now really

Well, id like some more old sovereigns

Just going to keep an eye out for anything interesting that may pop up. 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Those Scottsdale 5oz and 2oz stacker rounds are very nice. If StG could do those I'd have a few. Salivate metal seems to enjoy them. My plans have been on hold as I watch what's going on everywhere and will be chasing the new Austrian Philharmonic 2015 coin. I won't say how many as that can always change with circumstances. I'm looking at holding some Platinum and Palladium in 2015. Brit Privys and Libs to add to the occasional Australian quality coins. I'm tempted by those Tombstone bars shown by Silverslacker. Other than that I'll try and keep my Earned Silver Average Ratio down towards a level nearer the fake paper spot price. My ESA is a whopping £21 at the moment, £15 seems a remarkably good stack ESA ratio or Fake Spot +50%ish. Better pitching on the Silver mound required.

• 2 years later...

Resurrected from page 20.  It was an interesting thread.  Anyone else want to join in now that there's significantly more members?

• 2017 Canadian Maple Leaf
  • 2017 American Eagle
  • 2017 Austrian Philharmonic
  • 2017 Noahs Ark
  • 2015 Canadian 5 Blessings
  • 1916 Walking Liberty Commemorative Copy
  • 2010 Cook Islands Bounty
  • 2015 Welcome to Silverbug Island - Finding Silverbug Island
  • 2016 Silver Shield - Don't Tread on Me
  • 2017 Rwanda Rooster
  • 2016 Silver Shield - Vote Nobody
  • 2017 Australian Lunar Series 2 Rooster - Privy (Lion)
  • 2017 Australian Kookaburra - Privy (Rooster)
  • 2016 Silver Shield - Cannabis Cures
  • 2017 Niue Hawksbill Turtle
  • 2016 Welcome to Silverbug Island - Mermaid
  •     SilverTowne Forever In Our Heart 9/11 Twin Towers
  • 2015,2016 & 2017 Somali Elephant with Privy.  Not sure why I've missed 2015 and 2016.
  • 2017 Berlin Panda Round
  • 2017 Palau Wolfgang Mozart

Most of the above are to continue series/collections.  There are a few others but they've already been ordered/back-ordered.

For Gold:

• 2017 RAM Lunar Rooster
  • 2017 New Zealand Mint Lunar Rooster
  • 2017 Queens Beasts Griffin
  • 2017 Britannia
  • 2017 Canadian Call of the Wild Elk (I'm sure it was originally a 3 coin series)
  • 2017 Krugerrand 50th Anniversary Privy
  • 2017 New Zealand Mint Steamboat Willie
  • 2017 Palau Wolfgang Mozart
  • 2017 Chinese Panda 1g to 1oz

Not sure if I'll manage all the gold this year.  Might be time to cut some collections.

2017 bullion sovereign 

PF 70 1oz QB Lion 

2008 1/4 platinum Britannia

2014 1/4 gold proof Britannia

2014 5oz Silver Proof Britannia

1937 proof sovereign

William or George iv sovereign

-------

None of these are particularly likely apart from the first two; plan to get a few 2017 sovs at some point

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Silver

2016 cubs serie 1/2 oz Lynx

2016 cubs serie 1/2 oz White Lions

2016 cubs serie 1/2 oz Tigers

2010 cubs serie 1/2 oz Jaguar

2017 Koala

2017 rooster with lion privy

2017 Kookaburra with rooster privy

2017 Predator serie Lynx

2017 Steamboat Wilie

2017 Wedge Tailed Eagle

Gold

2017 Perth mint Kangaroo 1/4 oz

2016 8 gram panda

2017 8 gram panda

2017 american eagle 1/4 oz

2017 maple leaf 1/4 oz 

2017 Vienna Philharmonic 1/4 oz

2015 Pert mint Kangaroo 1/4 oz

And a couple more Sovereigns and Latin monetary union coins. I'm not sure if I'm able to get everything, but there is no rush.

Silver.

2017 Perth Koalas.

2017 Niue Athenian Owls.

2017 Libertads Bullion 1/20 oz - 5 oz

2017 Libertads Proof  2oz

Gold.

2017 Bullion 1/2 and full sovereigns .

2017 Bullion 1/4 oz  Libertads.

2017 Bullion 1/4 oz next queens beast.

A   20 francs Bonaparte Premier Consul if i can find one. And a few old bullion sovereigns if possible.

Would really like to get a proof 1oz krugerrand this year with the whole 50th anniversary going on, but the premiums are crazy so will probably wait it out and hope for price drops

Other than that: planning to stock up on silver krugerrands + silver proof krugerrands

And... maybe finally getting started on the silver panda date set

1 hour ago, Silvergun said:

Silver.

2017 Perth Koalas.

2017 Niue Athenian Owls.

2017 Libertads Bullion 1/20 oz - 5 oz

2017 Libertads Proof  2oz

Gold.

2017 Bullion 1/2 and full sovereigns .

2017 Bullion 1/4 oz  Libertads.

2017 Bullion 1/4 oz next queens beast.

A   20 francs Bonaparte Premier Consul if i can find one. And a few old bullion sovereigns if possible.

I'm also after a Napoleon Premier Consul 20 francs!

These are regularly available as raw coins in about VF at European auctions however I am after one in an MS grade, or at least AU58, for my Napoleon type set which will hopefully appear at some point and probably in the US. It is likely to take another 10 years to complete the type set even though it only has 30 coins in it. As I now only have one quite difficult coin to get I could fill the remaining slots in VF very quickly but I like a challenge:lol:

Assuming I can afford it any chance to upgrade or fill gaps in my British and Colonial collections would be great - the main one is a 1836 sixpence in BU grade - if anyone sees one let me know!!!

Mainly numismatic, rather than bullion, goals for 2017 but, as others have said more bullion sovereigns would be good but that will need a decent drop in the spot price:D

ST

A worthy resurrection@morezone!

Simple hopes for 2017- actually several purchases I should have done in the last 12 months to be honest (always waiting in vain for gold to drop below £800 !).
2016 RM Bullion 1 oz lunar Monkey
2017 RM Bullion lunar Rooster (even though it's a lousy design)
1/4 ounce QB gold - whatever follows the Griffin.
Silver next QB Bullion. Pile of 2 ouncers.
Some more 1 oz platinum (Eagle)and palladium.
Some more SA sovereigns and shieldback Sydney sovs to progress a set of years.
2017 Libertad proofs - silver and 1/4 gold - especially if it's a new design.
Just saw it today from Scottsdale - but already want one to go with the antiqued silver one - a Chad King Tut gold piece.
Some missing year Morgan's. That's probably enough for one year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good topic

silver

1/2 oz 2008 lunar series 2 mouse

10 oz 2016 lunar series 2 monkey

2017 1 oz Somali elephant

2017 30g panda

morgan and peace dollar

Gold

2016 lunar series 2 monkey 1/20. 1/10, 1/4 oz

and anything else that takes my fancy

Nice idea for a thread.....

my plans are 

Russian 10 roubles 

2005 proof half sov

1997 proof 1/4 brit

2001 proof 1/4 brit

20 franc ain't decided what 1 yet bought the nepolian premier council 1 a few mths back so maybe a napolian 1815.

Archived