• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Massive price rally on gold and silver today

3 minutes ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Looks like silver is outstripping gold in performance, GSR nosediving

Maybe it was something I said...

My "don't buy silver" video has fueled a global spike in price!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

I saw a Craig Hemke interview recently where he's saying the banks have taken a long potion on gold and silver for the first time after years of taking a short position, I have not followed it up with any investigation of my own to verify this though.

31 minutes ago, Pipers said:

It maybe a bear squeeze, silver rally right up to $18 or above.  This will hurt the managed money.  

The banks nearly always win. 

People on here must decide is it a genuine rally or a bear squeeze if they are going to carry on buying silver. 

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bear-squeeze.asp

I did think of it being a bear trap to be honest,squeeze is a better term

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

48 minutes ago, Scuzzle said:

I saw a Craig Hemke interview recently where he's saying the banks have taken a long potion on gold and silver

Totally unintentional i know, but thanks, gave me a smile as i had a quick picture of some banksters gathered in a vault deep beneath the bank, warlock robes over their suits, chanting and slugging back potions.

Sorry... i'll get my cloak

It was a decent rise today but on the short term, bullish ronnie tells us bears not to worry - unless we see silver close above 17.70 :P

There is a pattern of falling peaks in silver since April 2017, each peak lower than the last, looks like against a resistance line. If the price remains around this level or below over the next few days then that would fit very nicely into the pattern downwards. Not sure what it really means, I still don't know how to properly read the squiggly lines. 

The strength in the sector yesterday Could be a sign that the next move over the $1360 gold level is going to hold and be the one that finally propels us towards new multi-year highs.

It fits in with the overall narrative; the CRB index has already broken to a new 3 year high and the chart is looking awesome

JP Morgan have accumulated more physical silver ( Registered) than the Hunt brothers ever managed.

This does not mean the price will be managed upwards unfortunately...

They can continue to smash the commercial longs in the full knowledge that if they ever stand for delivery, they have the physical to back it up.

The rigged market will determine the price, and when a rise suits the elites, a rise we will have..until that day comes I will keep stacking and remain hopeful.

17 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

I didnt release another video...

What on earth is going on!?

they saw your copper pics and thought that silver is getting so expensive you have been reduced to collecting copper pennies :P And that caused a massive surge in buying. 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

On 4/21/2018 at 22:02, Lowlow said:

Nice video @KDave, would be a little better with a swedish death metal backing track.

I hope he's right and we have another even better buying opportunity on the way, have another order I'd like to get in.

I looked up swedish death metal and quite enjoyed it thanks! :P 

Today's price action, silver down 3%?

Archived