• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

RichmondStacker

Started a youtube channel

Hello.  I thought I would give making videos about coins a go.  It’s mainly for myself and to bore  my girlfriend with another hobby, but hopefully a few of you find them enjoyable.

I’m not planning on doing voice overs yet, mainly as I feel I haven't got anything to add to what has already been said.

I haven’t done any serious video editing and making music for a few years but this is good fun.  I’ll be adding stacking and collecting videos every month and a trip to Norway.  I’m hoping my filming and editing skills will have improved by next January as i’m going to Costa Rica and have a few days gold panning planned.

Like and subscribe, unless you don’t.  

Edited by RichmondStacker

On 17/04/2018 at 07:41, MancunianStacker said:

Subbed to you. FYI - on UouTube Richmond is known as “The Bearded Stacker” in case you’re on a mobile phone and want to search for him. 

Some nice shiny silver in that video, thanks for sharing:-)

Do you also stack Richmond sausages??? 

Thanks. Hope you enjoy them. 

No to the sausages, I tried flipping them on the secondary market but ending up eating my supply. I’m in Richmond Surrey not the one up north.