• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Passion,only football can do this to you, I went to Fulham versus QPR, I walked out after Charlie Austin went off injured early in the second half. 

QPR where 4.0 down and i have seen more organization in a bucket full of tadpoles.If i want to go home i will, it was the first time i have left a QPR game before the final whistle.

Move a week on Bolton at home 2.0 down early on in the first half ,omg here we go again , Long story short we won 4.3. what a game, were still chit but at least there was heart.

As a football fan you can handle loosing if the team puts in a shift.

But a half arsed effort by over paid, over pampered, primer donas is not acceptable,Which ever team you support.When a player puts in a  tackle,chases down players and works the whole game, the fans adore him.

As a football fan you can handle loosing if the team puts in a shift.

But a half arsed effort by over paid, over pampered, primer donas is not acceptable,Which ever team you support.When a player puts in a  tackle,chases down players and works the whole game, the fans adore him.

exactly , that's why limited players like ray parlour end up becoming fan favourites . 

On 8/11/2015, 7:41:44, daz said:

lets not forget football then was very different to the football of today , virtually all managers were taking bungs , selling cup final tickets was seen as a bonus by players and managers alike .

most of the players (never mind the managers) were raging alcoholics and wouldnt we all like to see some of todays prima donna players being treated to a punch in the bollocks every now and then like he was known to do ?

dont get me wrong in the eighties forest were right up there with spurs for my most hated team - it was the only ground i ever got locked out of ( none of this buying tickets two months in advance malarky just turn up on the day) the police held hundreds of us locked up in a car park outside in the pouring rain until the match was over  (wouldnt get away with  that these days) also in 1989 at highbury the queue for the north bank was massive  so about six of us went in the forest section of the clock end , they went three up and were all going mental , it was quite obvious to everyone we were not forest fans and it all kicked off big time.

so i had my reasons to hate them ,despite all this i still liked cloughie and i honestly believe most other supporters had a soft spot for old big head as well

@daz just noticed this post, forest Police I was arrested there for 1 swear word then released 5 hours later no charge to make my own way home when I was 16, luckily British Rail were still going and it must of been a regular thing as I was aloud to go on the train in the guards van for free. 

12 hours ago, Pipers said:

What do you mean

Did you not get the notification laying out the  behavioural standards expected of us?

It was comprehensive, slightly Orwellian and could conceivably have been written up by Shamatti.;)

Edited by Cointreau

....................................................................................................................................................................................................And Chelsea lose again.

Edited by Cointreau