• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

oh dear this guy says down lower

craig12

12 hours ago, sixgun said:

The world has moved on. The US has spent $trillions paying the Military Industrial Complex to create junk hardware. It is only good for making the banksters money and terrorising Third World nations hiding caves and waving AK47's. i do not believe there will be a war - as Paul Craig Roberts the US Fleet would be sunk in minutes.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/04/13/trump-announces-u-s-military-strikes-in-syria.html

Like I said, don't underestimate the MIC.  I can only hope this doesn't escalate beyond control.  Scary times.

3 hours ago, tbone said:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/04/13/trump-announces-u-s-military-strikes-in-syria.html

Like I said, don't underestimate the MIC.  I can only hope this doesn't escalate beyond control.  Scary times.

Yup, like I said, keep an eye now on the prices of PM, I wouldnt be surprised of a rise.

7 hours ago, tbone said:

Well i am surprised anything happened. i note it was not missiles from ships this time. i note this is it - no more strikes. Very important that comment. i don't believe Russia was not involved. i will be interested to see what was hit. The attack at the airfield last year [deliberately] hit nothing important. The piece says ' "Important infrastructure was destroyed," Dunford said, noting that sites associated with the Syrian chemical weapons program were both "targeted and destroyed." ' So from the top brass saying there was no evidence chemicals had been used - [the only evidence is a dubious video from an Al Queda affiliate that changed its name] they are targeting the chemical weapons program. i suspect this is a decoy, a distraction - look over here whilst we do something other there. Let's see - there won't be a war.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Archived