• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

oh dear this guy says down lower

craig12

just flipped onto you tube and kitco news at a conference and the womans interviewing some expert (yohan beebee ) or sounded like that  who claims  he sees no buulish rise for silver  this year possibly $18 and change , she then says what about all the pundits that are predicting $130 silver she asks ,, he replies  we don't see that at all ..............wa wa wa whaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   start the car ......................... ps I forgot to tell the headline of the you tube article   ........are we on the verge of a silver crunch .............

No one has a crystal ball if they did they wouldn't be doing youtube interviews for peanuts.

Some experts say up, some say down. but only time will tell.  The only sure thing is money sitting in the bank earning below inflation interest is defo going down in buying power year on year.

I like the sound of this guy. Any chance of a link chaps? 

As Mr-dead says, if you want to save then the metals are your best bet even if they go down over the short term. Long term you literally can't lose, the way the entire system works is built around rising prices one way the another.

No fecker really knows...I have seen thousands of ‘expert’ videos in my life and most have their own agendas to promote.

I like listening to Eric Sprott and Greg Mannarino, but remember ...the whole market is rigged..there is no honest price discovery at the  moment. Until the COMEX fails to deliver gold will remain low in price for SO many reasons. 

Hopefully the COMEX will default one day soon, the COMEX so far this year have had to TFP (transfer for physical delivery) to London, a years global mine supply. My hope is that London runs dry and fails to deliver... we all than get very rich very quickly...but unfortunately means we will no longer be able to collect the coins we love because they have become so expensive....a higher price for gold is a double edged sword.

This guy is Thompson Reuters - Reuters = Rothschild = Cartel = Market Manipulators = No Truth.

I only watched the video to watch Daniela.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

2 hours ago, Silverhunter said:

I think your a few years behind the news.

if the war escalates then silver will be the last thing on people's mind

There will be no war. The US is a spent force. They would lose face. Russia has stated an attack on Syria is an attack on Russia. Missiles will be shot down and then wherever they were launched from will be destroyed. i hear Russia has the technology to take over the missiles. The US could launch the missiles - Russia would turn them round and blow the ships up.

The US would be a laughing stock. In utter disgrace. They will know this. The Russians have turned US warships into dead hulks - they can turn all the systems off.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Hi Craig good see you visiting again where have you been, collecting watches. 

Anyway IMO kitco gets different views every day I tend to watch most apart from the blatant pumpers, there are some really good vlogs on there. 

I don't think the metals are going to the moon but are good for the long run. 

All this war drumming chest thumping malarkey is just a ruse to take peoples eyes off other things that are going on.

Since the end of WW2, there hasn't been any real continental based land based conflicts, and that has been for one very simple reason - all the big players on both sides of the political spectrum have lots and lots and lots of great shiney big ass ICBM's that can wipe each other out a hundred times over. That's why since post WW2, wars and casualty rates (with a few exceptions) have become smaller and smaller). Not to mention the past 60 odd years have mainly been some pointless proxy wars against some backward dirt hole, and not an equally matched military power. And those big players love the power they have, and are not bloody stupid enough to risk getting themselves sunburnt at 10,000 degrees.

This whole dick measuring saga is designed to keep us in fear, as that makes us easier to control.

We get these "war scares" every few years, and they are utter bullshit.

2 hours ago, sixgun said:

There will be no war. The US is a spent force

I wouldn't be too quick to count out the US.  Hardly a spent force.  Don't underestimate the MIC and the war machine.  I hope nothing major goes down in Syria, but its a real possibility.

@Lowlow some of the Regressives have realised the Democrats are so rotten they are rejecting them. Not saying they would vote Trump, it will be the Green Party peddling Agenda 2030 Global Warming. All swamp creatures.

Fighting the 'imaginary border war' - Morning Joe failed to mentioned the thousands of tunnels under the border smuggle drugs which fund the Deep State. They would have to have another war then. Hollowed out dead troops can be stuffed full of drugs, they make good mules.

11 hours ago, tbone said:

I wouldn't be too quick to count out the US.  Hardly a spent force.  Don't underestimate the MIC and the war machine.  I hope nothing major goes down in Syria, but its a real possibility.

The world has moved on. The US has spent $trillions paying the Military Industrial Complex to create junk hardware. It is only good for making the banksters money and terrorising Third World nations hiding caves and waving AK47's. i do not believe there will be a war - as Paul Craig Roberts the US Fleet would be sunk in minutes.

Archived