• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Multitude of Fakes! Beware this Ebay seller!

greendragon

Found this Ebay seller has several items, all of which look dodgy. Some of them incredibly so......

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1912-GEORGE-V-FULL-22-CARAT-GOLD-SOVEREIGN-ROYAL-MINT-INVESTMENT-Mounted-ANTIQUE/142748090427?hash=item213c73003b:g:YW4AAOSw9INax6uu

Some of the horror items from the same seller.

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Cacc said:

Love how they did a closeup of the MOM 22 in the listing as if that shows that it is more authentic.

I think that is a Saudi 22KT coin. The Saudis often made cop coins. I have seen these before in 21kt and 22kt.  

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

I cant see the difference between the quality of the two PAMP bars :P, who ever buys garbage like that without doing their homework first deserves to be stung, yes that sounds harsh but its the only way to learn sometimes.

I reported it fake, for what its worth, though I feel ebay dont give a stuff as long as they are making money.

3 minutes ago, SILVERFINGER said:

I cant see the difference between the quality of the two PAMP bars :P, who ever buys garbage like that without doing their homework first deserves to be stung, yes that sounds harsh but its the only way to learn sometimes.

oooh , you are mean!

stung for a few quid on a silver bar. hey ho

stung for a few hundred on the dodgy sovs. ouch!

he seems very knowledgeable about the rocking horse crown and the Cyprus half sov?

and very vague on the dodgy stuff

18 minutes ago, SILVERFINGER said:

I reported it fake, for what its worth, though I feel ebay dont give a stuff as long as they are making money.

I still think that PAMP is silver, but an Indian jeweller copy. Will pop to Leicester town this week, am sure have seen them in jewellery shops along with gold Morgan copies

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

17 minutes ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

I still think that PAMP is silver, but an Indian jeweller copy. Will pop to Leicester town this week, am sure have seen them in jewellery shops along with gold Morgan copies

bit of a risk to buy it to find out.

look at the point near top centre ,where the loop is.

looks like the edge of a kitkat wrapper, almost as if it is wrapped in foil?

silver wrapped base metal?

hqdefault.jpg

When I was hunting for an MS70 Chad Lion I came across this seller and thought I had made a mega find at first, then I researched the prices of all their silver and quickly came to the conclusion that they are total scam artists.

https://www.entireonline.top/2017-republic-of-chad-5000-francs-1-oz-silver-african-lion-ms70-early-release-p-20540.html

8 minutes ago, Scuzzle said:

When I was hunting for an MS70 Chad Lion I came across this seller and thought I had made a mega find at first, then I researched the prices of all their silver and quickly came to the conclusion that they are total scam artists.

https://www.entireonline.top/2017-republic-of-chad-5000-francs-1-oz-silver-african-lion-ms70-early-release-p-20540.html

the small print in Chinese at the foot of the page is always a worrying sight

Copy pasted from their About Us page  Too funny!  Can't make this stuff up.  Makes me feel confident in my PM purchases!

About Us

Our Brand

Our mission is to empower females globally to be confident in themselves and be who they want to be. We is a bold, straight talking and forward thinking fashion brand inspired by real life that aims to do exactly that. Everything we create is informed by our customer along with global influences like social media, street style, and popular culture, creating a destination that delivers and encompasses everything it means to be a girl on the go in the world today.

Our Product

We create looks designed by in-house talent that's made to equip millenial women with the fashion they need for all elements of their life. And since our aim is all about empowerment, we make it easy for everyone by making our product affordable. Its not just fast fashion - its rapid fashion. We drop over 50 brand new styles every single day, working constantly to bring our babes the freshest pieces, put together in wearable ready-to-go outfits.

i wish all fakes were as bad as these, there would be no worries. That PAMP is so dumb bad - i reported it and the sovereign that has been sold.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

7 hours ago, tbone said:

Copy pasted from their About Us page  Too funny!  Can't make this stuff up.  Makes me feel confident in my PM purchases!

About Us

Our Brand

Our mission is to empower females globally to be confident in themselves and be who they want to be. We is a bold, straight talking and forward thinking fashion brand inspired by real life that aims to do exactly that. Everything we create is informed by our customer along with global influences like social media, street style, and popular culture, creating a destination that delivers and encompasses everything it means to be a girl on the go in the world today.

Our Product

We create looks designed by in-house talent that's made to equip millenial women with the fashion they need for all elements of their life. And since our aim is all about empowerment, we make it easy for everyone by making our product affordable. Its not just fast fashion - its rapid fashion. We drop over 50 brand new styles every single day, working constantly to bring our babes the freshest pieces, put together in wearable ready-to-go outfits.

OMG I love stuff like that, I couldnt make that up if I tried.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2018 at 13:05, greendragon said:

s-l1600 (2).jpg

SILVER-Bar-10g-PAMP-Fortuna-5.jpg

I would think it is a real 10 gram bar of silver - cause who would go through all the trouble of faking it. That said - credit suisse’s version of the fortuna is just poorly done.

Archived