• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Feedback System

Love the feedback system but I am noticing you can not accurately put whether you are buyer or seller.

Everytime I add fedback it always puts I am the sender rather than receiver. I did notice it was happening to others aswel.

Probably needs a fix :)

4 minutes ago, shawy2510 said:

Love the feedback system but I am noticing you can not accurately put whether you are buyer or seller.

Everytime I add fedback it always puts I am the sender rather than receiver. I did notice it was happening to others aswel.

Probably needs a fix :)

You trying to do it on the mobile? If you are then thats probably why. The mobile version isnt perfect. On desktop it works fine. 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

If a programmer is reviewing this then please be advised that often finding the topic is difficult.
It looks perhaps if the indexing isn't updated or is incomplete.

54 minutes ago, Pete said:

If a programmer is reviewing this then please be advised that often finding the topic is difficult.
It looks perhaps if the indexing isn't updated or is incomplete.

The Browse tab isn't working properly for me very often on laptop.

• 1 month later...

I seem to have a problem with my feedback.  Can someone confirm that my feedback is working.

A seller tried to add feedback for me but couldn't.

He said: "Went to your profile and there is no add feedback option. I’ve loaded up another buyer and their feedback option is there. Maybe a setting on your side? "

Can't find any feedback settings.  Any ideas?

26 minutes ago, RoughDog said:

I seem to have a problem with my feedback.  Can someone confirm that my feedback is working.

A seller tried to add feedback for me but couldn't.

He said: "Went to your profile and there is no add feedback option. I’ve loaded up another buyer and their feedback option is there. Maybe a setting on your side? "

Can't find any feedback settings.  Any ideas?

On laptop on any screen (doesn't need to be profile) there is a dropdown menu towards the top right of the page 'create' then select 'feedback', does that help?

The main forum page with the different sections is appearing for me again, hurrah!

33 minutes ago, kimchi said:

On laptop on any screen (doesn't need to be profile) there is a dropdown menu towards the top right of the page 'create' then select 'feedback', does that help?

The main forum page with the different sections is appearing for me again, hurrah!

That is how I add feedback and it works OK for me. 

I asked seller to add feedback for me using the create menu but he tried via my profile.  See what he says when he gets back to me.

3 minutes ago, RoughDog said:

That is how I add feedback and it works OK for me. 

I asked seller to add feedback for me using the create menu but he tried via my profile.  See what he says when he gets back to me.

The 'create' menu is on any screen on Windows PC including a profile page, but maybe it's not the same on mobile (?).

Archived