• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

augur

Unexplained Increase in Death Rate in the UK

11 minutes ago, sixgun said:

This 'flu thing is BS. Why is there more flu' than say 50 years ago?

So 1918 was no different to any other year?

2 hours ago, CosmikDebris said:

I would say that more than half of the people I saw staggering around drunk, mostly scantily clad young women, were grossly overweight. If it wasn't for chip fat they would be frozen!!!

A warm coat is no substitute for a good protective layer of blubber, ask any seal.

1 hour ago, sixgun said:

They want us dead

It would seem a little short-sighted of big business to kill off all it's cattle consumers.

22 minutes ago, augur said:

Flu kills hundreds, not thousands. A few percent on a small population sample would be a blib; this is a nationwide statistic over the course of weeks with a spike way beyond any normal variation!

If you have that data, fair enough, I do not.

15 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

If you have that data, fair enough, I do not.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/696134/Weekly_national_influenza_report_week_13_2018.pdf

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/weekly-national-flu-reports

i wouldn't expect you to sift through this data as it doesn't explain the additional deaths. 

Edited by augur

18 minutes ago, Thelonerangershorse said:

So 1918 was no different to any other year?

Spanish flu' killed primarily fit healthy people by the million. Do you think that a little strange? If you don't you ought to. My understanding is it was a deliberate pandemic. Germ warfare on the people. WWI was intended to kill millions and this was to up the numbers slaughtered. Heinrich Mueller, the former head of the Gestapo, is said to have told his CIA Interrogator that the influenza pandemic of 1918-19 was man-made.

18 minutes ago, Thelonerangershorse said:

It would seem a little short-sighted of big business to kill off all it's cattle consumers.

Agenda 21 (2030) aims to get the population numbers down to 500 million.

28 minutes ago, augur said:

@sixgun, I'd like to keep this factual.

i only deal in facts. Please advise where i have not. i may be a bit emotive in my language sometimes but that is b/c what is going on makes me emotional.

Edited by sixgun

As i have said quite a number of times on this forum we are heading into global cooling. The winters will be longer and much harsher in Northern Europe. i might be sat here with the back door wide open, looking out on blue skies, sunshine and palm trees but many OAP's in 'Gateshead' struggling on a pension are not so fortunate. The media and traitors are still attempting to con the people with this global warming scam whilst the frailer amongst us are falling off their perches through the cold. This will be a factor that becomes increasingly important and will be given other names to keep the people in the dark.

Of course never to miss a chance to make a profit and to twist the blade we have the scam of flu vaccines given sucker by a smoke screen of respiratory deaths in those weakened by decades of crappy food, cumulative toxins and dosed up on pharmaceutical poison pills to 'treat' the effects of crappy food and other toxins compounded by then being injected with further toxins called flu vaccines to further weaken their immune systems. It is a twisted world that we live in. i worked in the health system for decades. i was once one of the twisters.

Edited by sixgun

Obviously down to :

1) Brexit - lefties going into physiological meltdown.

2) The Russians, if its not Brexit's fault its always the Russians according to most recent media reports (possibly coating everyone's door handles in extremely slow acting, mainly recoverable from supposedly deadly nerve agents)

Edited by mr-dead

13 minutes ago, sixgun said:

As i have said quite a number of times on this forum we are heading into global cooling. The winters will be longer and much harsher in Northern Europe. i might be sat here with the back door wide open, looking out on blue skies, sunshine and palm trees but many OAP's in 'Gateshead' struggling on a pension are not so fortunate. The media and traitors are still attempting to con the people with this global warming scam whilst the frailer amongst us are falling off their perches through the cold. This will be a factor that becomes increasingly important and will be given other names to keep the people in the dark.

Of course never to miss a chance to make a profit and to twist the blade we have the scam of flu vaccines given sucker by a smoke screen of respiratory deaths in those weakened by decades of crappy food, cumulative toxins and dosed up on pharmaceutical poison pills to 'treat' the effects of crappy food and other toxins are then injected with further toxins called flu vaccines to further weaken their immune systems.

You are correct about cumulative dose  poisoning and there is also something about specific toxicity that certain individuals will feel effects sooner. 

Vaccines have saved lives. And vaccine components have been linked to deseases: mercury (preservative in vaccines) has been linked to e.g. inability to excrete mercury.

But this is unlikely the cause of the sudden rise in deaths. 

8 minutes ago, mr-dead said:

Obviously down to :

1) Brexit - lefties going into physiological meltdown.

2) The Russians, if its not Brexit's fault its always the Russians according to most recent media reports (possibly coating everyone's door handles in extremely slow acting, mainly recoverable from supposedly deadly nerve agents)

You forgot Trump and the age old enemy those dastardly Jews!! 

5 minutes ago, augur said:

[Vaccines are] unlikely the cause of the sudden rise in deaths. 

No-one is saying one factor is the cause here. Many contributing factors are cited. The trick is to kill by a thousand cuts. No one cut causes the victim to bleed to death but they end up dead nevertheless. Only when you are in the mind of these bastards can you see how it works.

2 hours ago, sixgun said:

The unborn are exposed to radiation, poison in the mother's diet, toxins in the water, from plastics, the list is very long. Then we have the scandal of vaccines. These do no good and can be summed up here.

Im sorry, but I take great exception to this. Vaccination is the single greatest achievement of modern medicine and would only be surpassed by the discovery of a pill that brings eternal life. What you read on those conspiracy websites around vaccines is total bs, and I mean TOTAL BS. They are not poisonous any more than the salt you sprinkle on your food is poisonous. Vaccines have literally saved 100's of millions of lives, and almost certainly, someone in this thread would not be alive today were it not for vaccination. 

Source: I'm an immunologist and design vaccines. I literally have chosen every specific ingredient that goes into my vaccines because I understand what they do on a fundamental level. Go ahead and try to tell me I'm brainwashed.

Note: Im actually a huge fan of these types of discussions, but I cannot have untruths being spread with zero evidence to back them up.

Just now, CosmikDebris said:

You forgot Trump and the age old enemy those dastardly Jews!! 

Careful you would not want to be smeared with being called an anti-Semite. Remember we have free speech to say what the control system want us to. Everything else is verboten.

Big Pharma is bIg business in the USA, and accounts for over 20% of their dubious GDP figure. No doubt they exploit the sick and keep them alive, rather than cure them. So many articles are around on this subject by the likes of Kevin Shipp, Max Keiser, Dr Jim Willie and the like. 

Big pharma and big billionaires with foundations! own hundreds of patents to prevent the third world having access to cheap drugs.

There was a time when patents on well known drugs expired, and then the drugs were made by others for a fraction of the price. This rarely happens now. The pharma companies, backed by their huge lobbyist support, ensure that some minor change to a drug ensures the patent is forever extended. The people who decide these decisions (senators etc) need hundreds of millions of dollars to maintain their seats in office, they are effectively puppets to big business.

Hilary spent over $1billion on her failed election campaign- no one seems to ask where this money came from, which is surprising since her and Bill were nearly bankrupt when he was governor of Arkinsaw...

Dont start me on Monsanto...

Just now, StackerNoob said:

Im sorry, but I take great exception to this. Vaccination is the single greatest achievement of modern medicine

You can take whatever you like. Vaccines are primarily BS. i worked in the NHS for decades. i was high up in the food chain in clinical and university medicine. i was actually supervised in my research project at Cambridge by someone who is behind Gardasil. i can only believe she believes in what she has done and is doing, it does not help the fact that Gardasil is a useless dangerous vaccine. i don't make this stuff up or in a vacuum. You are brainwashed like i used to be.

11 minutes ago, sixgun said:

You can take whatever you like. Vaccines are primarily BS. i worked in the NHS for decades. i was high up in the food chain in clinical and university medicine. i was actually supervised in my research project at Cambridge by someone who is behind Gardasil. i can only believe she believes in what she has done and is doing, it does not help the fact that Gardasil is a useless dangerous vaccine. i don't make this stuff up or in a vacuum. You are brainwashed like i used to be.

Ok, I have three questions:

1) What evidence can you find that the rate of HPV infections/cervical cancer lesions has remained constant (i.e the vaccine is "useless") since the widespread adoption of Gardasil and competitor vaccine regimens? The only evidence I see, published by people I have personally met and can assure you are not part of some conspiracy, is that efficacy varies between 75-95%, and in some cohorts is 100%. I honestly havent seen evidence to the contrary, so please enlighten me.

2) Where is the evidence that the vaccine is dangerous. What specifically makes it dangerous?

3) Did your supervisor design the vaccine based on what would work, or would she insist on putting in some bizarre component that made no sense following that meeting she had with those guys in black suits and sunglasses? If you were there when it was being designed, you should know what every component was designed to do. Does every vaccine have a secret ingredient that is never explained?

6 minutes ago, StackerNoob said:

2) Where is the evidence that the vaccine is dangerous. What specifically makes it dangerous?

While I agree that vaccines have saved millions of lives, they do contain components dangerous to some:

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Harald_Walach/publication/7503719_Mercury_and_Autism_Accelerating_Evidence/links/0fcfd50e46cd92c275000000/Mercury-and-Autism-Accelerating-Evidence.pdf?origin=publication_detail

even so, it doesn't explain the sudden spike in deaths, only a gradual increase unless we had reached a critical level of accumulation of various toxins from various sources 

10 minutes ago, StackerNoob said:

1) What evidence can you find that the rate of HPV infections/cervical cancer lesions has remained constant (i.e the vaccine is "useless") since the widespread adoption of Gardasil and competitor vaccine regimens? The only evidence I see, published by people I have personally met and can assure you are not part of some conspiracy, is that efficacy varies between 75-95%, and in some cohorts is 100%. I honestly havent seen evidence to the contrary, so please enlighten me.

3) Did your supervisor design the vaccine based on what would work, or would she insist on putting in some bizarre component that made no sense following that meeting she had with those guys in black suits and sunglasses? If you were there when it was being designed, you should know what every component was designed to do. Does every vaccine have a secret ingredient that is never explained?

These are the wrong questions.

What evidence is there that Gardasil has reduced the incidence of Cx carcinoma? This is the reasoning behind the vaccine. What is the evidence it has saved one life?

Now since the High Court of Justice of Asturias (Spain) held a girl died due to an HPV vaccine. That is one life lost. One girl who would have still been alive.

Edited by sixgun

34 minutes ago, StackerNoob said:

Source: I'm an immunologist and design vaccines. I literally have chosen every specific ingredient that goes into my vaccines because I understand what they do on a fundamental level. Go ahead and try to tell me I'm brainwashed

careful mate, don't try introducing any rational, personal experience or anything dangerous like that. You'll simply be rubbished as part of the psyop establishment.

Interesting word, psyop, one that some parties seem to have discovered recently and are bandishing around like it's the answer to everything.

A bit like "racist". If you don't like something or someone, just label it psyop.

My guess for the increase is the population is getting top heavy, death rate is going to increase naturally as the largest group start escaping. It has been cold, there have been some horrible illnesses (flu-like and actual flu) killing the old off. I would like to see numbers to confirm if this is indeed where the deaths are coming from.

Another theory is more folk living on the streets - cold killed more of them off. 

Basically the russians did it sending the cold weather our way. Such an act should not go unanswered, which is why we have kicked their diplomats out. I think that was the reason. 

46 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

Interesting word, psyop, one that some parties seem to have discovered recently and are bandishing around like it's the answer to everything.

Yes i went to a psyop party recently. We had jelly and custard whilst wearing these shiny hats, they were very fetching. One of the people there told me "GARDASIL 9 helps protect boys and men ages 9 to 26 against anal cancer..."  i thought what a good idea to protect 9-year-old boys against anal cancer when the peak incident of this rare condition is between 85- 89 years old.

12 minutes ago, KDave said:

I would like to see numbers to confirm if this is indeed where the deaths are coming from.

The problem with death certification is a cause is given and you can then put conditions leading to the primary cause of death but you are discouraged from putting a shopping list. Many of the factors we discuss here will slip under the radar. Also if you put something like hypothermia on the form it will bounce and trigger a coroner's case so there is a reluctance to do this. i recall many years ago the coroners' officers in some cities would persuade doctors from putting certain conditions down which would trigger a coroner's case - or persuade them to put a cause down even if they didn't really know what had caused the death. It saved money and work. They were a 'good age' - you could put died of old age and that sorted the problem out. Claim the cremation fees and any evidence to the contrary went up the chimney.

Edited by sixgun

38 minutes ago, sixgun said:

The problem with death certification is a cause is given and you can then put conditions leading to the primary cause of death but you are discouraged from putting a shopping list. Many of the factors we discuss here will slip under the radar. Also if you put something like hypothermia on the form it will bounce and trigger a coroner's case so there is a reluctance to do this. i recall many years ago the coroners' officers in some cities would persuade doctors from putting certain conditions down which would trigger a coroner's case - or persuade them to put a cause down even if they didn't really know what had caused the death. It saved money and work. They were a 'good age' - you could put died of old age and that sorted the problem out. Claim the cremation fees and any evidence to the contrary went up the chimney.

There's a certain amount of truth in this but it will have been the exception rather than the rule; insignificant to the overall picture. In my experience, in a hospital setting certainly, medics and Pathologists tend to be very professional in the causes of death they sign for and hang how often coroners become involved.

We need more data to know what has caused it. If it is still high next year then we know that it is something that has been introduced into our lifestyles in the past few years that is only now just kicking in. It cant be obesity as this would be a gradual rise over the years not YOY. I don't know how the government measure stress but I suppose that is still in the running if 2017 was a particularly stressful with people winding themselves up over Brexit, North Korea and the shortage of chicken at KFC.

3 hours ago, sixgun said:

Spanish flu' killed primarily fit healthy people by the million. Do you think that a little strange? If you don't you ought to. My understanding is it was a deliberate pandemic. Germ warfare on the people. WWI was intended to kill millions and this was to up the numbers slaughtered. Heinrich Mueller, the former head of the Gestapo, is said to have told his CIA Interrogator that the influenza pandemic of 1918-19 was man-made.

Agenda 21 (2030) aims to get the population numbers down to 500 million.

i only deal in facts. Please advise where i have not. i may be a bit emotive in my language sometimes but that is b/c what is going on makes me emotional.

What on earth have you been smoking?

4 hours ago, augur said:

While I agree that vaccines have saved millions of lives, they do contain components dangerous to some:

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Harald_Walach/publication/7503719_Mercury_and_Autism_Accelerating_Evidence/links/0fcfd50e46cd92c275000000/Mercury-and-Autism-Accelerating-Evidence.pdf?origin=publication_detail

even so, it doesn't explain the sudden spike in deaths, only a gradual increase unless we had reached a critical level of accumulation of various toxins from various sources 

There are similar suspicions regarding the use of Aluminium in vaccines as well. 

5 hours ago, StackerNoob said:

You do know the vaccine court has payed out around 4 billion in compensation so far. Dont think they give that kind of money away if there safe. I read a article on the vaccine court a few years ago, they only pay out if you have 100% proof that the vaccine has caused damage. Something that’s actually harder to do than you would think also they rekon maybe 10% maximum people go after compensation and then maybe only 2% get payed out.

I did quite a bit of research a few years ago on this when my son was born. Both my children now dont get vaccines and funny enough the rare time they catch something it’s usually after having been round my sisters vaccinated children