• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Kinesis Gold and Silver currency

43 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

I'm not bothered about the alleged convenience of a gold-backed currency but I'm happy to ride it's success if it works and forces a re-set in PM prices, which will suit me quite nicely as I have lots:)

i started the thread not particularly to 'promote' Kinesis but to highlight what i feel will be the trigger for a price reset.

We have just seen the oil-yuan contract launched. This will be Oil -->Yuan -->Gold (through the Shanghai gold exchange). Then we see a large miner in Goldcorp rather than selling gold into the LMBA price suppression cartel, deposit gold into a gold cryptocurrency. i am not familiar with this crypto but it looks like a pared down version of Kinesis and if it is out of the reach of the banksters it is another nail in the cartel's coffin.  It sucks physical supply out of their system which will forced it to leverage up even more. It is leveraged to the hilt and beyond as it is. When paper gold that does not exist has to be settled the, banks will want to settle it sooner (at a price nearer today's) than later (at a much higher price).

Edited by sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

4 minutes ago, sixgun said:

i started the thread not particularly to 'promote' Kinesis but to highlight what i feel will be the trigger for a price reset.

We have just seen the oil-yuan contract launched. This will be Oil -->Yuan -->Gold (through the Shanghai gold exchange). Then we see a large miner in Goldcorp rather than selling gold into the LMBA price suppression cartel, deposit gold into a gold cryptocurrency. i am not familiar with this crypto but it looks like a pared down version of Kinesis and if it is out of the reach of the banksters it is another nail in the cartel's coffin.  It sucks physical supply out of their system which will forced it to leverage up even more. It is leveraged to the hilt and beyond as it is. When paper gold that does not exist has to be settled the, banks will want to settle it sooner (at a price nearer today's) than later (at a much higher price).

sounds great in theory, I was replying to a request:)

one thing though, if the gold price does reset to £5k or whatever that'll mean the end of my sovereign collecting days:o

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

I would like to thank @sixgun for starting this thread and giving us the heads up a potential investment.

Kenisis, I can not get my head around the fact of the following =  Apart from its a business that has decided to use 'blockchain technology' thats it  then uses Gold silver backed tockens so the investor can use a credit/debit card against  Precious metal .  This sounds the same as other companies well Goldmoney.

I have been looking at Kenisis over the last couple of days, it could make investors a lot of money,  but it is not a unique investment IMO.  Plus it comes with big risks My advise is if you are prepared to lose ALL your investment and you like this company then give it a go. If you are not prepared to take risks, If you would like a debit card backed by gold then open an account with Goldmoney and and start looking at some of the big miners who are all looking into Blockchain technology

1 hour ago, sovereignsteve said:

one thing though, if the gold price does reset to £5k or whatever that'll mean the end of my sovereign collecting days:o

Yes i think it will put an end to sovereign collecting days for many. If Kinesis comes off i will be standing in the wings for any going spare.

1 hour ago, Pipers said:

Kenisis, I can not get my head around the fact of the following =  Apart from its a business that has decided to use 'blockchain technology' thats it  then uses Gold silver backed tockens so the investor can use a credit/debit card against  Precious metal .  This sounds the same as other companies well Goldmoney.

I have been looking at Kenisis over the last couple of days, it could make investors a lot of money,  but it is not a unique investment IMO.  Plus it comes with big risks My advise is if you are prepared to lose ALL your investment and you like this company then give it a go. If you are not prepared to take risks, If you would like a debit card backed by gold then open an account with Goldmoney and and start looking at some of the big miners who are all looking into Blockchain technology

There are some aspects that are the same as Goldmoney. You can buy metal with both except you will be charged storage with Goldmoney when there will be none with Kinesis. You can spend the value through a card with both. You can redeem the metal with both.

i am buying KVT's which are shares in the company. i could buy shares in Goldmoney. The market cap of Goldmoney is $200 million USD - so it is a small outfit. i don't see a dividend yield with Goldmoney at the present time - at least not on yahoo finance.

It is a way of buying metal and then spending it on a card.

With Kinesis there is a currency. There is no new currency with Goldmoney.

i can send this currency electronically in seconds across the world, which means i can send gold or silver to anyone with a Stellar wallet. I cannot do that with Goldmoney. i am outside the USD fiat currency paradigm with Kinesis.

Can i 'mint' the currency by buying metal on the ABX. I can spend it on a card but i can also trade it on the stock market.

I will get a yield from my KVT's and i will get a royalty from the currency i will mint.

There is nothing i am aware of with the scale and connections to match Kinesis that does this.

You say it comes with big risks - i am not clear what these big risks are. There are risks in anything but i do not see big risks. This is a registered company in the Isle of Man not tin pan alley. There are experienced people involved. They have presented this at the St Moritz cryptocurrency conference to the scrutiny of the world. There is already cash down from big investors, already a strategy to get gold, already talks with miners, already a multi-centre vaulting system in place, already connections with other vaulting companies, already agreements with the German stock exchange and the Indonesian Post Office. There is already a tie up with a bank (to be announced), already credit card arrangements. The pieces are in place.

i can accept the profits that are suggested are large, if this comes of and gold resets a lot higher the gains will be staggering which should be a red flag and demand close scrutiny. i have looked closer and i am in.

Edited by sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

11 hours ago, sixgun said:

. i am outside the USD fiat currency paradigm with Kinesis.

Don't get me wrong, I am a strong advocate of sound/real money and would love to see something like Kinesis breakthrough however until people start pricing goods and services in weight of au/ag we all remain in a fiat, debt based monatary system where the price of gold fluctuates in the paper markets and is denominated in usd. If I had to put my mortgage on it I would stake the next massive move in this space if a full currency reset and everything will be denominated in special drawing rights. World money, people are half way there with cryptos already. 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

2 hours ago, Stu said:

Don't get me wrong, I am a strong advocate of sound/real money and would love to see something like Kinesis breakthrough however until people start pricing goods and services in weight of au/ag we all remain in a fiat, debt based monatary system where the price of gold fluctuates in the paper markets and is denominated in usd. If I had to put my mortgage on it I would stake the next massive move in this space if a full currency reset and everything will be denominated in special drawing rights. World money, people are half way there with cryptos already. 

There will be a marketplace where goods are priced in Kinesis currency - as i read it the likes of ebay and Amazon will be there. As a KVT holder i will be getting 20% of the profits from this.

As i also understand it i will be able to go to a retailer using Visa and use my Kinesis Visa card. i think i saw Mastercard will be involved as well and i expect MC will come onboard even if i am mistaken. i will be able to buy petrol and shopping etc etc with the card. The Kinesis currency is exchanged in the background and the retailer gets the fiat. This will be done by the Kinesis bank. As a KVT holder i will get profit from this and profit if by chance the currency i minted changes hands. So my costs are reduced.

So i am will be in gold and silver with my title of ownership being on the blockchain. i won't have fiat sat in the bank. Of course i will have some fiat, you should have some fiat for some bills and cash transactions but if this runs to plan i will move to the gold and silver title of ownership cryptocurrency system and not get caught in hyperinflating fiat currency.

On 29/03/2018 at 13:36, sixgun said:

The currency is blockchain title of ownership of gold or silver. So if you have 1 x KWG you have title of ownership on a specific 1kg gold bar. You can redeem the KWG for the bar. There are lower limits on redemption. i don't remember the lower limits but they aren't something huge. When the coins are 'cashed in' for the metal those currency coins are extinguished.

The lower redemption limit in the "Kinesis Blueprint" you linked to a month or so back was a kilogramme of gold.

3 minutes ago, PansPurse said:

The lower redemption limit in the "Kinesis Blueprint" you linked to a month or so back was a kilogramme of gold.

You can spend the kinesis currency at any amount. The redemption limit depends on the type of Kinesis currency you have. As i read it you can redeem 100g gold and 5kg silver as a minimum.

13 hours ago, sixgun said:

Yes i think it will put an end to sovereign collecting days for many. If Kinesis comes off i will be standing in the wings for any going spare.

There are some aspects that are the same as Goldmoney. You can buy metal with both except you will be charged storage with Goldmoney when there will be none with Kinesis. You can spend the value through a card with both. You can redeem the metal with both.

i am buying KVT's which are shares in the company. i could buy shares in Goldmoney. The market cap of Goldmoney is $200 million USD - so it is a small outfit. i don't see a dividend yield with Goldmoney at the present time - at least not on yahoo finance.

It is a way of buying metal and then spending it on a card.

With Kinesis there is a currency. There is no new currency with Goldmoney.

i can send this currency electronically in seconds across the world, which means i can send gold or silver to anyone with a Stellar wallet. I cannot do that with Goldmoney. i am outside the USD fiat currency paradigm with Kinesis.

Can i 'mint' the currency by buying metal on the ABX. I can spend it on a card but i can also trade it on the stock market.

I will get a yield from my KVT's and i will get a royalty from the currency i will mint.

There is nothing i am aware of with the scale and connections to match Kinesis that does this.

You say it comes with big risks - i am not clear what these big risks are. There are risks in anything but i do not see big risks. This is a registered company in the Isle of Man not tin pan alley. There are experienced people involved. They have presented this at the St Moritz cryptocurrency conference to the scrutiny of the world. There is already cash down from big investors, already a strategy to get gold, already talks with miners, already a multi-centre vaulting system in place, already connections with other vaulting companies, already agreements with the German stock exchange and the Indonesian Post Office. There is already a tie up with a bank (to be announced), already credit card arrangements. The pieces are in place.

i can accept the profits that are suggested are large, if this comes of and gold resets a lot higher the gains will be staggering which should be a red flag and demand close scrutiny. i have looked closer and i am in.

I am not trying to give you a hard time, but if people are going to invest at least $800 in a start up company then questions must be asked so please excuse my line.  

i am not clear what these big risks are

Well its a start up that needs  'clients' encouraged to go on social media to generate income!! (new clients) to feed the last layer of investors!!!!!   That is a red light to me.  It is there right at the bottom of the link you put for us to read;  well not in those words and its worrying. As you say you have looked closer and you are in, but what will happen if the USA, city of London blocks it, lets be honest here they could if they wanted.

Now what is the cost of buying the  Kinesis currency it will be no good if it costs me say more than 2% as my sterling exchange to major currencies will just come down to that and by the way i can now spend for nearly 0% on a card in Europe.  As with Bitcoin I came to realise it is not as cheap to send bitcoin (as i have to buy bitcoin) as send money to say Australia as sending fiat, though sending bitcoin to Cyprus/ Greece was cheaper when they in break down. 

mint the currency 

When i looked into what i can take delivery of it is very large bars only, so the small investor is blocked out here at current prices a Gold 1KG bar is priced about £30500   in my head then delivery, I would always like to store my investment in the vaults i have had a look and i cannot see the prices so i cannot compare the prices to Goldmoney - bullionvault -sharps pixey etc.  

I agree with spending outside the current banking system, i have had the unfortunate experience of my cards being blocked for no good reason all weekend 'just because of a mistake'  i needed the money as the family were on a weekend break.

When does the 10% run out   

22 minutes ago, sixgun said:

You can spend the kinesis currency at any amount. The redemption limit depends on the type of Kinesis currency you have. As i read it you can redeem 100g gold and 5kg silver as a minimum.

So if I don't have 100g (or maybe 1kg) of gold I can't redeem that as metal.

@Pipers you are skeptical - fine. You have decided to give it a pass for now.

10 minutes ago, PansPurse said:

So if I don't have 100g (or maybe 1kg) of gold I can't redeem that as metal.

That's right you cannot redeem the gold currency if you have less than 100g or 1kg's worth depending on the currency type you hold. They cannot be expected to file off a few grams of gold from a bar. Compare with GLD you can redeem a minimum of 100,000 shares which currently over $12.5 million - except they won't let you redeem any unless you happen to be a bankster. 

Hello everybody,

I just wanto to point to your attention, that this is one of the very few threads worldwide about Kinesis.

Plus, thanks to sixgun's lenghty and keep-it-simple explanations, it is AFAIK the best one.

This is the best source of information for Kinesis newbies worldwide. You don't need to believe me. Try to google around and you'll see

You are very lucky having sixgun here and you should be very thankful to him for the time and efforts he is spending here for us on this issue

I was interested in Kinesis some time ago. After long searching I landed on thesilverforum thanks to his posts

There is a kinesis community on telegram, created 3 weeks ago, but the comments over there are not very helpful for people (me) who haven't yet understood kinesis

Thanks sixgun

All this Kinesis monetary system looks promising and owning KVTs seems to be very profitable in long term, however the application form for KVT shares hides a BIG security risk!

Have you seen what personal information they require? They want your FULL details - name, telephone number, address, email address, copy of ID card.... why ?!?!

If Kinesis gets successful, they will have a table with all KVT holders and their full identity, including photo and signature from the ID card. That table will be target number one for any hacker and you don't know how all this information is protected and what security measures are taken to protect this sensitive information!!! All in all this is another web site that requests your personal information, but these guys are asking for too much information. You have heard for the recent leak of personal information from Facebook, so why do you think that your personal information will not leak from Kinesis?

If hacker or any other criminal gets the personal information table of KVT holders they will have your full identity. That information will be sold probably in the deep web to persons whose ultimate goal will be to stole your eWallet with all your profit. Remember that Kinesis will be using blockchain technology and the hacker will acquire the eWallet address from the personal information table. After that he will check your transactions in the blockchain and will see how much you own at that time. Won't be a problem to get your IP address, but hey he will know where you live, how you look, what's your telephone number... so in the end you will be subject to cyber attacks, social engineering, phishing or even physical attack depending on how much you have in your eWallet and how well you are protected.....

Think twice guys... Kinesis looks too good, in the end it could be the next big financial pyramid.

18 hours ago, Mildred said:

Hello everybody,

I just wanto to point to your attention, that this is one of the very few threads worldwide about Kinesis.

Plus, thanks to sixgun's lenghty and keep-it-simple explanations, it is AFAIK the best one.

This is the best source of information for Kinesis newbies worldwide. You don't need to believe me. Try to google around and you'll see

You are very lucky having sixgun here and you should be very thankful to him for the time and efforts he is spending here for us on this issue

I was interested in Kinesis some time ago. After long searching I landed on thesilverforum thanks to his posts

There is a kinesis community on telegram, created 3 weeks ago, but the comments over there are not very helpful for people (me) who haven't yet understood kinesis

Thanks sixgun

Your cheque is in the post :P - now the pressure is on and i will have to post more information.

There is some good information on the Telegram thread but the way these threads are arranged it is a bit of a task to wade through.

The 15% discount expired at the end of March. There is a 10% discount on KVT's at the moment. We do not know how many are left, they aren't saying. Any unsold KVT's left (unlikely) will be bought up by Kinesis.

How this fairs depends on the uptake of the Kinesis currency. If this is not used the project fails. There will be no income to pay KVT holders and minters.

i see the potential for a big increase in the value of KVT's especially in the current low interest environment. The KVT's full price is $1000. If you see them as a bond, a 5% yield would be good. So at 5% you would expect a yield of $50 a year. They are suggesting a yield of $2700 in the first year. At 5% the value of a KVT would go to $54 000. This sounds crazy. If the yield at year 5 of $160 000 happens with a 5% yield valuation they would be $3.2 million. Stuff like this happens.

I see Tom Couglin says that the Indonesian Post Office is keen on promoting the currency amongst its fellow post offices. Many of their customers are having to pay the high charges of Western Union and Moneygram to send money around. With millions of customers the post office is a good ally for Kinesis. He says other post offices in SE Asia will be joining in. This has the potential to bring in many millions of Kinesis currency users.

He also says he would be keen to link in with Goldmoney if there were synergy.

Another snippet i picked up is the income potential for minters. Currency is brought into existence when an investor brings gold or silver into the ABX vaulting system. Usually this will be  people deposit USD and buy gold on the platform. They then create their own blockchain title of ownership which is the currency. They can then release it into the world by selling it or spending it. These coins bear the minter's ID and they will get a royalty for as long as the coin exists, which is forever if no-one redeems the gold/silver. Every time it changes hands there is a charge and income is gained and as a coin's minter you get a share. The original understanding was you got the income from your coins. If your coins changed hands often you would gain more income but if they were held and never changed hands you will get nothing. Kinesis has now stated that the income on transactions will be averaged out. If you minted 1% of all the coins you will get your share of 1% of the average coin income. Probably no easier to calculate for Kinesis as it will all be on the computer but it smooths the income stream.

Additionally it will be possible to deposit metal into the system. It will be checked over but if not up to standard there may well be the chance to have the metal refined and then deposited in the system. There is hope for all those milky coins and battered silver currency coins.

Edited by sixgun

We are talking about yield. Yield depends basically on volume.

In year 1 one KVT will yield around $3,2 (three bucks) per billion of volume.

In year 4 one KVT will yield around $4,2 per billion/volume.

I can explain it on details but if you don't look at the blueprint you won't understand anyway.

My point is, Kinesis needs billions of volume. I don't think you get such a volume with the normal volks.

Only institutionals (banks, investment funds, pensions etc.) move these sums.

It is enough for the financials authorities of a country (basically central bank and finance ministry) to advise against, and the project collapses.

We know that all central banks - at the end - obey to the BIS.

We know that if a finance minister of a II or III world country disobey the world financial powers, he get taken out

How do we get that volume?

Edited by Mildred

Any project of this sort needs billions flowing through. If it gets market penetration that will happen both on the wholesale and retail sides.

It has been mentioned there is a supporting central bank in the background. There is an online bank and Visa ?Mastercard involved. It is all registered with the FSA. As Maguire said in the youtube interview something to the effect there are some big entities friendly to Kinesis.

There needs to be enough gold sucked into Kinesis to trigger a reset then there will be all the velocity under the Sun. i want to mint as many KC as humanly possible and then see my royalties and KVT value get increased 100's of percent when gold resets. It will be staggering.

Edited by sixgun

On 31.3.2018 at 21:12, sixgun said:

Then we see a large miner in Goldcorp rather than selling gold into the LMBA price suppression cartel, deposit gold into a gold cryptocurrency. 

I'm not sure what are you relating to. I found only the Goldcorp-Tradewind VaultChain story, but there is no mention of a cryptocurrency

Vancouver-based gold production company Goldcorp Inc. made a 3000 oz gold deposit (valued at $4 million) into Tradewind Markets’ VaultChain platform, in what symbolizes an important landmark for blockchain’s ability to store and track precious metals in an institutional setting.

The deposit forms VaultChain’s ‘genesis block’ – in other words, the first block on its blockchain. Using VaultChain, Goldcorp will be able to sell gold directly to brokers and banks.

So Goldcorp vaulted 3000oz of gold which had blockchain title created - the first of more to come - the genesis block. These are similar to Kinesis coins. Blockchain title of ownership over gold. If this is on its own blockchain it is a currency, if it is on something like the Etherium platform it is tokens.

Edited by sixgun

Another interview appears this time conducted by Turd Ferguson.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2018/03/2018-3-7-introducing-kinesis-a-possible-monetary-revolution/

6 hours ago, sixgun said:

Turd Ferguson.

I bet he was bullied at school :rolleyes:

Technically, alcohol is a solution..

'It [socialism] poses a growing threat, however unintentional, to the freedom of this country, for there is no freedom where the State totally controls the economy. Personal freedom and economic freedom are indivisible. You can’t have one without the other. You can’t lose one without losing the other.'

"There is no such thing as public money, there is only taxpayers' money"

Let not England forget her precedence of teaching nations how to live.

3 hours ago, Roy said:

I bet he was bullied at school :rolleyes:

That's Americans for you. His name is Craig Hemke but he is known as 'Turd Ferguson'. i must presume turd does not have the same meaning.

1 hour ago, Oldun said:

How does it get around government taxation ? Cryptos wont get past that in my lifetime that’s for sure.

Well the Kinesis company is registered in the Isle of Man so profit made outside the IoM is tax free.  So the profits held within the company are tax free. i am not sure how HMRC views cryptos. There are ways, legal ways which just take a little effort and knowledge by which investors can keeping thieving hands of. It depends if someone are creative and mobile. Not suitable for all. As i say if you want to hand your treasure to the pirates they will take it. i keep mine for myself.

Edited by sixgun