• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Yorkshire Bullion

33 minutes ago, CosmikDebris said:

Does anybody have any experience with Yorkshire Bullion? Are they legitimate? Any testimonials? Thinking of making a purchase but can't find any reviews.

Thanks!

Just now, CosmikDebris said:

Thank you, much appreciated!:)

you will always get your coins , all the coins are genuine  and if they are new they are new , so don't worry you will be a happy chap 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

4 hours ago, CosmikDebris said:

Does anybody have any experience with Yorkshire Bullion? Are they legitimate? Any testimonials? Thinking of making a purchase but can't find any reviews.

Thanks!

A bit pricey, but completely legit. In fact, I bought my very first silver from him! He popped my cherry, so to speak ;-)

"Yorkshire Bullion" is on here, i know his user ID.    

But as he hasn't replied personally on thread i will respect his anonymity and past deals we've had between us

He has bought from me a few times in the past on forum gold sales and had good deals with zero problems.  I have had 100% positive feedback dealing with him   

His user ID here might be just for personal use only, so i will keep zipped until such time he replies here.  

As mentioned by others, he's legit.  He doesn't venture onto the forum anymore as he doesn't have the free time and spends it on his web site, eBay and the other lesser known auction site (I forget the name).

I've dealt with him a few times.  You shouldn't have any problems.

18 hours ago, Paul said:

But as he hasn't replied personally on thread i will respect his anonymity and past deals we've had between us

He has bought from me a few times in the past on forum gold sales and had good deals with zero problems.  I have had 100% positive feedback dealing with him   

His user ID here might be just for personal use only, so i will keep zipped until such time he replies here.  

It would be nice if he did get in touch. I have mailed him a few times through his website and the mails keep coming back! :(

On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 23:45, Paul said:

:ph34r: It's me.

Thanks for all the comments.

We have been having issues with the emails via the website recently and are still trying to resolve them. If anyone has had problems contacting me please message me on here. Will hopefully finally get to the bottom of it over the weekend.

I do normally only visit the forum for personal use and only occasionally sell the odd item on here.

• 1 year later...

Hi  Woody65 I was looking at your silver kilo bars on Ebay and then compared them to your site.  So I joined your site today and ordered 3 coins as a starter 🙂  I got my receipt but like others have said I got a mailer daemon error for each occasion your system tried to mail you.  Hope you get it sorted OK 😉

Archived