• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Marvel Coins Anyone?

Silviam

So I recently splashed out and brought 3 of the Marvel coins by The Perth Mint, Thor, Black Panther and Spiderman. What does everyone think of these coins? Personally I like the designs but the mintage is a bit high at 50,000, plus they're uncertified

Yes...I collected them.  I am hoping for more characters to come with Avengers Infinity War next month. 50,000 is not that high compared to other bullion, right?

Edit .. oh I just looked on Apmex and I just noticed it says 6 coins in the series. 

Untitled.jpg

3 hours ago, JohnAnsink said:

Yes...I collected them.  I am hoping for more characters to come with Avengers Infinity War next month. 50,000 is not that high compared to other bullion, right?

Edit .. oh I just looked on Apmex and I just noticed it says 6 coins in the series. 

Untitled.jpg

Nice to see it is just 6, so I may well go for a set. Next up, Captain America, Iron Man and Hulk?

Spiderman has already gone up on the secondary market and they haven’t been out for very long. I remember LPM started selling Spiderman coins at $21.50 us each and I just checked eBay pricies which are up significantly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/3/2018 at 13:15, SaltyCoinMan said:

Id stick with Maples or Eagles, cheaper and easier to sell.

I am paying 50p more for these Marvel coins than Maples, I dont know how some of the big name sellers are getting away with selling them for huge amounts.

On 05/05/2018 at 10:00, SILVERFINGER said:

I am paying 50p more for these Marvel coins than Maples, I dont know how some of the big name sellers are getting away with selling them for huge amounts.

Because people buy them. If people didn't pay the inflated prices then I would like to think they would be forced to drop the premiums

On 05/05/2018 at 10:00, SILVERFINGER said:

Mind telling us where you are picking these up for that price. Very tempted for this set.

1 hour ago, StackerNoob said:

Mind telling us where you are picking these up for that price. Very tempted for this set.

Mates rates ;), they are £40 on bullbypost each, but he sells them for £23, and if you buy multiples, pay by bank transfer and use codes he sends out to previous customers in his emails you can get even more off.

And even if you bought 25 of them from here they would still be £9 more each :o

https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/silver-coins/marvel/2018-black-panther-1oz-silver-coin/

Mates cheap prices, give him a bell he is a really nice down to earth bloke.

https://www.silvertrader.uk/product/2018-black-panther-marvel-series-1-oz-tuvalu-silver-bullion-coin/

44 minutes ago, SILVERFINGER said:

Mates rates ;), they are £40 on bullbypost each, but he sells them for £23, and if you buy multiples, pay by bank transfer and use codes he sends out to previous customers in his emails you can get even more off.

Lol, I thought you meant around £15 odd when you said 50p more than Maples not £23 or slightly below.

Archived