• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Sunday Night Metal Chat

dixiesilvergirl

Well another Sunday has come and almost gone, hope your stacking plans are on track, we added 10 more ounces to our stack this week, next we will be looking at some more platinum. As adding the new coins to our stack, it made me wonder, how do you store your stack if you keep it at your home. I don't mean your safe, but how do you organize them in the safe?

https://imgflip.com/i/j3wri

We purchased several empty monster boxes online and have color coded ours and use different boxes for different metals. We would love to use a cool chest but that would take up some valuable storage space. Please share your solution for this storage issue, maybe we can help each other out with this. Thanks for reading and happy stacking!

Monster boxes for the tubes. Cardboard boxes with various wrapped up bars for other tubes and cases. Labels on the outside of boxes but no cataloguing. A mess really. i know it is all there somewhere. Some of it i have not seen for months, some i have not seen for years.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

a small electronic safe carefully hidden but it only contains a couple of tubes of 1 oz stacker coins my gold and premium silver is hidden in various innocent looking boxes

Mostly tubes in cardbord boxes in places that are not easy to spot and take effort to reach. I have a few coins together with fiat money in plain site. Still doubting off leaving a few coins is good/bad since this might suggest i stack silver. Will probably hide the few pure silver pieces soon 2. 

4 hours ago, sleepyshpeey said:

Mostly tubes in cardbord boxes in places that are not easy to spot and take effort to reach. I have a few coins together with fiat money in plain site. Still doubting off leaving a few coins is good/bad since this might suggest i stack silver. Will probably hide the few pure silver pieces soon 2. 

99% of people have no silver. i gave my daughters some silver at Christmas (BYB hand poured hallmarked) and one of them said their boyfriends family asked why she had been sent a lump of silver. No idea at all of the value - to them it was a thing of ridicule - a joke. i suspect quite a lot of people are like this, they are sheeple who have fallen for the psyop. So i do not think the average Joe would have any silver on show. Having any silver on show might make a burglar think there was more. Better have a bit of money and some diazepam and dihydrocodeine tablets - they will snatch it and run.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Archived