• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Anniversary somali Elephant

Bullionbilly

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ravenshunter said:

got two anniversary elephants from golden coins.de for 26e a piece.they still had some as I typed.Postage 11e.he also has the silver Korean tiger at 24.50e.he allows to bulk order and save on postage.

I check them out yesterday no luck........ oh well , they come on today 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

Just now, ravenshunter said:

True.i looked last night also and sold out.this morning back in business

looks like these are selling fast, gsbe only have 2 left as we speak 

34 minutes ago, AlphaBeast said:

Somali annual mintage is 100K+...

Soamli Anniversary 15K

Panda 2009 600+ £35+

Panda 2009 Anniversary 300k £45+

Makes sense that the Somali will do even better...!

it is not money all the time man ........ collecting is quite fun 

Just now, AlphaBeast said:

Obviously! Better pick one up for your collection otherwise they will all be gone and prices might go crazy! :o

it wont be that crazy :D even swan is only about 40-45 depends on where u buy them from 

Just now, fehk2001 said:

it wont be that crazy :D even swan is only about 40-45 depends on where u buy them from 

Isn't Swan 2018 mintage going to be about 25k? 10k less than Somali...and I think more people are collecting the Somali series..

1 minute ago, AlphaBeast said:

Isn't Swan 2018 mintage going to be about 25k? 10k less than Somali...and I think more people are collecting the Somali series..

more stacker on elephant cos they are cheap to buy 

Archived