• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Hi, my intro...

Kenty

Hi tsf, 

I found myself here through YouTube and so far I've managed to pick up quite  a few things from the wealth of knowledge on here. 

I really did stumble across gold and silver following a drunken afternoon in the pub on my own!! :D 

I put my phone down for a moment and picked up a newspaper to waste away the time (something I hadn't done for years - the newspaper, nor the water my time!). I found an advertisement in there for a 2018 gold bullion sovereign and not thinking very straight make my purchase thinking I could hold on for it for a couple of years and sell it for double! Well that's something I've learnt about already!

Anyway, that was 4 months ago and now I have a 2018 proof gold sovereign, 2017 proof half sovereign, 2x 100g silver bars, 5x 1g gold, x1 2015 1oz Britannia and on its way a 65th alderney jubilee quarter sovereign. 

My plan is to start to buy more silver near as spot as I can but seeing some of the beautiful coins around I don't think that'll be my only plan. 

Any suggestions welcome. 

Archived