• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2012 1/2oz NGC PF 70 silver Warrior Queen Britannia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Still looking, this photo may help, this coin except in a PF 70, I will pay a finders fee for anyone who can help me out.

The coin comes from 2012 25th anniversary 9 coin proof set each coin is dated 2012 but has 9 individual Britannia designs.

P1010418.JPG

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

Hi @Sal  NGC have graded 54 of the coin I'm after, 44 of them at grade PF70, 8 at PF 69 so they are out there albeit not many lol, I have the other 8 coins in PF70 so would like the last one in a PF70 to make set the same. Normally I wouldn't be too bothered 69 is great & I'm glad I've completed the set but 70 would be icing on the cake so to speak. I would be grateful if you let me know if you come across one.

No but there were 2 versions of the set one of which was a 1st strike type set, a figure of over £500 for that set comes to mind. I'm not interested in buying a set though Sal I could have bought one many times but as you know there is no guarantee of getting a 70 from a set, I suspect the guy I bought all but 2 of the coins from had the 1st strike set & got them all graded.

Yeah that seems a reasonable price Sal & yes I would say so, the 1st strike set in the UK he is asking £450,if you are going to buy the US one try $375 as it is maybe not that popular over your side. The standard set is worth no more than $300 USD IMHO

• 3 weeks later...

Archived