• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

price,s lunar goat 2015

Razz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I missing some hidden irony here? Please correct me if I am wrong, but does this not make it around 25eur per 1 oz coin? I think horses were not to be found below 30eur since the release until now. I think this is a decent price for PM lunar.....am I completely off?

I belive that some of the lunar years are held in higher respect Tigers, Dragons and Horses etc.

It maybe that these years will sell better that the others and a wee extra premium is added because they will sell.

The permium is then not reduced in the following years making them seem more expensive.

• 2 weeks later...

Just checked STG and the 1 oz goat was priced at £19.32 and Aurinum was €21.81 which is about £17.31 on pre-order shipping in about 2 weeks.

The 2 oz coin from STG is a better buy per oz at £32.01 and from Aurinum it works out about £31.65

I have emailed Livia to ask about the "premium" on the 1 oz coin as I would likely order from Aurinum and wait a couple of weeks for delivery.

I'm getting tempted by value of the 10 ozers on these 2015 coins.

Agreed at £154.42 but the 2oz at £16.02 isn't bad and you get 5 of these.

Fractionals always nice for future trading.

Hi Pete 

Keep us posted on you reply.

I had looked at getting some silver from STG but had omitted the 1 oz coin for exactly that reason it is way over priced I think. the 2 oz and 5 oz are far better buys.

STG replied stating their 1oz price will remain high so much better deal avail. from Aurinum - just ordered and the 1 oz goats worked out at £17.68 ea including shipping and all fees.

Have just checked my invoice from STG and I have a 5oz Lunar Goat, but on their website they are not listing any 5oz Luna Goats.

Are they sold out already!!!!

looks like it can be bough else where tho and the 5oz are always minted on the low end if you look at past years 1oz is a high mint really in comparison to the other coins in the series ie 2oz 5oz 10oz ect 

Personally i like the 5-10oz a lot more such a nice thing to hold and at great prices compared the the smaller stuff :] 

Archived