• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLDSILVER.BE TERRIBLE !

Janeey

Eva and GSBE,

The opinions expressed in this thread are the author's own and do not reflect the view of I and many.

Only ordered once with them, from good reviews found here I went balls deep and placed an £11000 order. Everything smooth and email correspondence was great. I am about to make another £11000 when the Bull is delivered, until their prices cease to be the best, like sixgun I will continue to use their services.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, RisinSun said:

Eva and GSBE,

The opinions expressed in this thread are the author's own and do not reflect the view of I and many.

Only ordered once with them, from good reviews found here I went balls deep and placed an £11000 order. Everything smooth and email correspondence was great. I am about to make another £11000 when the Bull is delivered, until their prices cease to be the best, like sixgun I will continue to use their services.

Aren’t you worried that they get sent as medical supplies and if they went missing you might end up with nothing?

15 hours ago, Cornishfarmer said:

Aren’t you worried that they get sent as medical supplies and if they went missing you might end up with nothing?

I had no idea of this. My first order came the same way, I thought it was cool and incognito. Surely I can contest? 

17 hours ago, Cornishfarmer said:

Not sure a sticker changes its contents or insurance status, its either covered as precious metals/coins or its not?

7 hours ago, RisinSun said:

I had no idea of this. My first order came the same way, I thought it was cool and incognito. Surely I can contest? 

5 hours ago, Martlet said:

Not sure a sticker changes its contents or insurance status, its either covered as precious metals/coins or its not?

I’m not sure.  I have to be honest I’ve never bought from this company but it seems a strange practice.   When I sold something on eBay once, when I claimed I had to prove what it was I sent and if it was on the banned list they wouldn’t pay.   So if I had this much money on the line I’d check

do they send as medical supplies because

its cheaper? Has tax advantages? Is less suspicious? More likely not to be searched?       I don’t know but must be a reason

3 hours ago, Cornishfarmer said:

do they send as medical supplies because

its cheaper? Has tax advantages? Is less suspicious? More likely not to be searched?       I don’t know but must be a reason

More likely to avoid searches, scans etc either official or unofficial.  Good point about what the cover is, we do sort of take it on face that there is insurance.

Thanks for writing about your experience.

You can judge a company by how they respond to a Customer complaint or to an  issue raised by a customer and that needs atteenton.

This company is second rate. I will never consider buying from them.

Once again, thanks for posting.

Kind regards

4 hours ago, LiX said:

Just pay with PayPal guys. And remember that their liability ends when you sign for receiving the package.

For the Paypal fees + rip off exchange rate Paypal give you you'd end up paying more than if you went with companies with good customer service!

22 minutes ago, kimchi said:

For the Paypal fees + rip off exchange rate Paypal give you you'd end up paying more than if you went with companies with good customer service!

It's only 4% fee and still cheaper than everywhere else. You can avoid PayPay exchange rate if you use "Convert with card issuer" option. By using this option the convesion will be done by the bank, much cheaper than PayPal exchange rate.

6 minutes ago, LiX said:

It's only 4% fee and still cheaper than everywhere else. You can avoid PayPay exchange rate if you use "Convert with card issuer" option. By using this option the convesion will be done by the bank, much cheaper than PayPal exchange rate.

With 4% and your own bank rip-off exchange rates it's still more expensive than just going for another seller who you can pay directly in pounds with much better service (or use transferwise).

1 minute ago, kimchi said:

With 4% and your own bank rip-off exchange rates it's still more expensive than just going for another seller who you can pay directly in pounds with much better service (or use transferwise).

Well, I'm not paying in pounds and my national currency exchange rate is fixed to the euro, so my bank does pretty good job actually.

Anyway, you can also pay with Transferwise on gs.be.

10 minutes ago, LiX said:

Well, I'm not paying in pounds and my national currency exchange rate is fixed to the euro, so my bank does pretty good job actually.

Anyway, you can also pay with Transferwise on gs.be.

Fair enough, glad to hear your country works with Paypal plus your bank :)

I was just saying that in the UK it's more expensive like that for us, alas.

On 3/2/2018 at 19:44, BackyardBullion said:

And, if you make an unboxing video and upload it to YouTube I will send you a free oz of silver too!

details are here:

Please Sir, tell me more!

Is that for EVERY video of a new unboxing order?

1 minute ago, LittleJohnSilver said:

Reading this topic has made me a bit wary now of ordering my first measly order from gs.be

There's no reason to be afraid. Call in your order and ask for Eva. She's hot like scotch bonnets! It's all over the internet. Also when placing your order ask them how long it will take and if you could have them call you with the tracking information, and don't forget to ask about the Premium Membership Points System! You'll be glad you did. In the unlikely case you don't hear from them after a couple of days, don't be afraid to pick up your phone and give Eva a call.

14 minutes ago, LittleJohnSilver said:

Please Sir, tell me more!

Is that for EVERY video of a new unboxing order?

You need to get approval first if this is your second unboxing. 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

6 minutes ago, 999magnum said:

There's no reason to be afraid. Call in your order and ask for Eva. She's hot like scotch bonnets! It's all over the internet. Also when placing your order ask them how long it will take and if you could have them call you with the tracking information, and don't forget to ask about the Premium Membership Points System! You'll be glad you did. In the unlikely case you don't hear from them after a couple of days, don't be afraid to pick up your phone and give Eva a call.

I think we will be good mates specially if we go to ball park together :D 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

Archived