• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New Addition to the Dealer Directory

TheCoinConnection

Have just added to our company to the dealer directory.

Established since 2012, we specialize in modern world proof coins, and new releases. over 30,000 coins in stock and over 1400 listed. We sell all over the world and aim to offer the very best in customer service.

We offer new releases at discounted prices, if you would like to sign up to our news letter, please click on the link below:

thank you

https://www.thecoinconnection.co.uk/

Welcome!  The Coin Connection has been my go to source for Queen's Beasts proofs. Prices are lower than the Royal Mint, and quality control is taken care of for me, which is a huge benefit for an overseas customer. The Royal Mint will pay for postage on quality related returns, but then I still need to deal with packaging and customs.   

21 hours ago, AlphaBeast said:

Welcome to Silver Forum!

I was telling the forum about your great deals on the Beatrix Potter range the other day... ;)

Enjoy!

Thank you it won't to be long until flopsy is released

5 hours ago, westminstrel said:

Welcome and thanks for the introduction.

I will check the site tomorrow as it’s late Down Under, so a quick question... do you ship internationally? :) 

Yes, we do ship world wide

6 hours ago, Lr103 said:

Welcome!  The Coin Connection has been my go to source for Queen's Beasts proofs. Prices are lower than the Royal Mint, and quality control is taken care of for me, which is a huge benefit for an overseas customer. The Royal Mint will pay for postage on quality related returns, but then I still need to deal with packaging and customs.   

Thank you for the compliment, it is an honour to be of service to you, and look forward to future orders

thank you

6 hours ago, Lr103 said:

Thank you for the compliment we always strive to offer the very best customer service, its been an honour to be of service to you and look forward to processing your  future orders

58 minutes ago, Kman said:

Hello, welcome and enjoy 

thank you

2 hours ago, Ansel said:

Welcome to the forum, as it is a Sunday afternoon I think I might have a leisurely look around your site. 

Please feel free to look around, we also have another 2000 coins not yet added to the site, so please if you are looking for something specific, please get in touch

7 hours ago, Marko said:

Welcome to the forum and a big thank you for your professional approach and standards throughout previous transactions. I look forward to many more

We have been very honoured to be of service to you, we aim to offer the best customer service possible, and look forward to being of service in the future

3 minutes ago, GrahamDiamond said:

Just ordered some Black bull coins from you, look forward to the Postman delivering these coins.

thank you for the order, we should be receiving our allocation, with the next few weeks, as soon as it arrives, I will send you the tracking details. thanks once again

Archived