• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Posted: Group Order 2018 St. Helena Trade Dollar BU

augur

To share postage to the UK and to get the best price I am organising a mini group order for this coin.

The cost per coin would work out less than 24,50€ or £22 plus UK postage

This order has been closed on the 25/3/2018.

order level 21 coins

tradedollarI.jpgtradedollarII.jpg

This is a UK only group order. Please PM me if interested. Payment by BACS or PayPal F&F. Coins will ship to participants on the 4/4/18

3 hours ago, augur said:

To share postage to the UK and to get the best price I am organising a mini group order for this coin. The cost per coin would work out less than 26,50€ or £23.20 plus UK postage but likely less than that. I am aiming at a final price of £22.20 per coin plus onward postage. 

tradedollarI.jpgtradedollarII.jpg

This is a UK only group order. Please PM me if interested. Payment by BACS or PayPal F&F. UK postage will be collected once the order ships in about 2-3 weeks. 

Didn't see this one coming.  Didn't think there would be much interest in this, I went solo and paid highly for postage!  Anybody interested in this coin should jump on board this mini Group Order.  

2 hours ago, AgD said:

When is the cut off period for the order ?

Cutoff for taking orders this Sunday at 10pm. 

I will take further orders until these coins are ready to ship but cannot guarantee the exchange rate and will charge you at the going rate once I receive payment and have time to exchange the funds. 

Just to clarify the cost structure of this group order; there are three cost components:

1) cost per coin €23.95

2) part of shipping from Germany €16

3) UK postage of choice 

Everyone who bought by Sunday 26/2/2017 has been charged £21.03 for their coin. Onward shipping will depend on how many more join in, currently £1.

So the overall cost for this coin for those who ordered is now down to £22.03 plus UK postage. (I cannot guarantee the exchange for the ones signing up now but the cost will be similar)

For those in the group order with @BackyardBullion – I can forward your coins to save you postage. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AgD said:

Where are we at with this order will they be coming with the group order or at a later date?

I have yet to receive a shipping confirmation. If @BackyardBullion's gs.be group order arrives earlier, I can ask him to hold back for those who ordered items with him and the mini group orders or to ship those items to me and I can then post the lot out to you (pl.). 

8 hours ago, augur said:

I haven't yet received a notification that this order is ready to ship so if anyone still wants to order one, this mini order is open again. 

What’s the current price now bud? 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

Archived