• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2018 silver Emu coin from Perth at LPM with only 30,000 mintage

orion

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SilverSnacker said:

Love it. Would never pay that much for an ounce of silver. Wont buy it now but maybe if they release it on APMEX for cheap when the hype is over.

You know that price is in HKD - works out at about £20 per coin

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Hello Guys!

Here is Jacek, from Metal Market Europe.

It is actually not an exclusive for LPM but for us - Metal Market Europe, a bullion dealer from Poland.

You can find more information on our dedicated website www.australianemu.com

Please do let me know your thoughts and how you like it.

If you have any questions, I will gladly answer.

Cheers!

Jacek

01-2018-Emu-1oz-Silver-Bullion-OnEdge-LowRes.png

02-2018-Emu-Silver-1oz-Silver-Bullion-StraightOn-LowRes.png

03-2018-Emu-Silver-1oz-Silver-Bullion-Obvserse-LowRes.png

7 hours ago, SilverSnacker said:

Love it. Would never pay that much for an ounce of silver. Wont buy it now but maybe if they release it on APMEX for cheap when the hype is over.

Apmex is at $16 over over $32 per coin last time I checked so LPM it is.

6 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

You know that price is in HKD - works out at about £20 per coin

I have the luxury of purchasing silver in America and would not pay £20 for an ounce of silver. £14.29 is about my absolute max. Maybe £16-17 for a collector piece such as this. I'll just wait for one to show up in an lcs near me and pay them maybe £15 for it.

5 hours ago, Jacek said:

Hello Guys!

It is actually not an exclusive for LPM but for us - Metal Market Europe, a bullion dealer from Poland.

Cheers!

Jacek

Is there anyone else selling this coin In Asia? I’m trying to find a decent price. 

Hi Swagger, the Emus should be in stock around Thursday, Friday. 

Sure, quantities of 20 in a roll, 100pcs a small box, 300 pcs full box - same as Kookaburra, Koala, Lunar.

Card payment goes through dotpay so that would be 3% charges sadly.

10 minutes ago, Jacek said:

Hi Swagger, the Emus should be in stock around Thursday, Friday. 

Sure, quantities of 20 in a roll, 100pcs a small box, 300 pcs full box - same as Kookaburra, Koala, Lunar.

Card payment goes through dotpay so that would be 3% charges sadly.

Thank you. One last question then, with bank transfer - payment can be made in Euro, or must be Zloty?

1 hour ago, Jacek said:

The coin is LPM exclusive for US and Asia market. Metal Market Europe made the coin with Perth Mint and formed a partnership with LPM.

I don't think you could find a better price anywhere than at LPM or Metal Market Europe.

Both are priced high for this coin. Their other releases like the swan and dragon and Phoenix started under $22. 

7 hours ago, Jacek said:

Hello Guys!

Cheers!

Jacek

Are your prices stated in USD? Can I pay using Transferwise?

4 hours ago, swAgger said:

Thank you. One last question then, with bank transfer - payment can be made in Euro, or must be Zloty?

Yes, you can pay in Euros or Dollars. Translate this page:

https://www.metalelokacyjne.pl/Formy-dostaw-clinks-zha-72.html

or send them email biuro@metalelokacyjne.pl

BTW They have great prices for Year of the Dog Lunar II coins. 1 oz 19,2 € only :)

@Jacek 

Hi interested to know more about the company you work for.

Cant find details on your website about where Metal Market Europe is based in Poland. Where is your head office? Do you have branches or outlets around Poland?

As a bullion dealer can the general public walk in to one of your stores and view, see,  and purchase gold and silver? Or is it just online sales only?

Cheers

I have been looking forward to this one since last year when i heard Perth were doing it. I'm happy that the actual image of the coin is even better than the published image above. Given the obvious drawbacks when designing.... well, you know, it's an Emu - poor thing got a raw deal in the good-looks dept. That and the fact that for kids the world over in the 70's and 80's, their introduction to Emu's was the slightly unhinged attack-emu on Rod Hull's lap. I still find the old clips hilarious.

So anywaaayyyy, actual coin image has lovely detailing, composition, and great contrasts between all the fields. I know i shouldn't say this and i'll probably be boo-ed for it, but i er... that is to say.... i think, ahem.... i really do think i like this a bit more than the Swan. :ph34r:

Screenshot-2018-2-20.png.f764e096c7af39ecf0b0357fc7f1b182.png

13 hours ago, Oystonout said:

Cant find details on your website about where Metal Market Europe is based in Poland. Where is your head office? Do you have branches or outlets around Poland?

As a bullion dealer can the general public walk in to one of your stores and view, see,  and purchase gold and silver? Or is it just online sales only?

Hi!

Our address is on the /contact page:

Wiejska 17/11, 00-480 Warsaw, Poland

We do not have additional outletls around Poland since we focus more on the internet sales.

Our office is in the city centre. Yes, customers can walk into our store and purchase metal there - not only online.

12 hours ago, lubi29 said:

how can I change USD for Euro?

In the upper right corner there is a small flag that allows you to change languages (PL, EN, DE). There you can also change prices to either pln, eur or usd.

Cheers!

Archived