• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Ultimate - "Show us your stack" Thread

sworks

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would it not help for a picture of yours first to get the thread started as it looks like your a new member to the forum I don't think a lot of the members will jump at the chance to put there stacks up here and don't forget to add your name to the pic ?

2 minutes ago, AgD said:

Would it not help for a picture of yours first to get the thread started as it looks like your a new member to the forum I don't think a lot of the members will jump at the chance to put there stacks up here and don't forget to add your name to the pic ?

Was waiting for that :)

Currently abroad so unable to put a picture up, as for the new member - We all have to start somewhere, right?

17 minutes ago, sworks said:

Was waiting for that :)

Currently abroad so unable to put a picture up, as for the new member - We all have to start somewhere, right?

Well while your abroad dont forget to pick up some different pieces ?

And yes we all started somewhere 

40 minutes ago, onlyroadtoheaven said:

Happy to kick things off. FYI my address is 12 Millbank, Westminster, London, SW1P 4QE - feel free to pop round everyone.

Stack.jpg

:ph34r: lol so these are prototypes of silver coins with tracking chips embedded then? The rumours are true .......

edit: well done getting a couple of the 2oz monkey king! I couldn't source them anywhere at the time.

58 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Very nice

That is exactly what i was thinking - very nice.

A few more bars and then time for another case. :P

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

9 hours ago, PansPurse said:

IMG_20180210_093411237.thumb.jpg.dddb6a55209ba63180b668e3f8a1b46c.jpg

My rather modest stack. Working more on interesting pieces than weight.

IMG_20180210_093405552.thumb.jpg.92795c880630cacf3ddf3ddb35ae7b89.jpg

Also I think my cat may secretly be a dragon...

They always say quality  is better then quantity !!!  Lovely looking desk by the way.

Archived