• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

POBJOY Pegasus - 2018 Reverse Frosted Silver Bullion

fehk2001

Coin Highlights

2018 Reverse Frosted Silver Bullion Coin

Issued on behalf of the British Virgin Islands

Issue Limit: 50,000

Presented in a heat-sealed clear pack

Also available: 10, 20 and 50 pieces Set

Description

In response to the amazing success of the 2017 Reverse Frosted Pegasus Bullion, Pobjoy Mint will produce a new 2018 design of the mythical horse. The design shows Pegasus, the mythical horse, rearing up with his wings spread.  Bullion coins are always a very attractive purchase due to their intrinsic metal value and bullion with a Reverse Frosted finish is an even more attractive purchase!

The obverse features the Pobjoy exclusive effigy design of HM Queen Elizabeth II with a reverse frosted effect. In order to maintain the exclusivity of this piece, no more than 50,000 of the 1oz Fine 999. Silver Reverse Frosted Bullion coins will be produced.

2018-BVI-REV-FROST-OBV_60x60.png

BVI-PEGASUS18_1_300x300.png

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

"It has been my great privilege to meet and have live portrait sittings with the Queen at Buckingham Palace when in 1984 I was invited to design the third portrait to grace the coinage of her realm. I am therefore absolutely delighted to have been given the opportunity once again to create a contemporary further portrait in celebration of Her Majesty’s 90th year.  With this new effigy, I have sought to capture, for this truly special occasion, the Queen’s timeless grace, charm, and steadfastness."

I think we can agree that model and sculptor are past their prime. And Pobjoy have managed to make the bust version of the 90th birthday portrait look particularly awful. 

2 hours ago, fehk2001 said:

Maybe in hand is much better ? We will know in the next few days :D

Just looks very college art student standard to me :ph34r:

The angles and proportions of it are just off 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Archived