• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The forum is very unstable for me

kimchi

The forum isn't really working for me at the moment, is anyone else affected?

I run the latest Firefox on Windows 7.

- Notifications have sometimes been coming in very late for me over the last day or two.

- I can't get past the first page in a PM conversation, so have to start a new PM chat (having read the contents of a reply in my email).

- I can't leave any sort of feedback for a post (the like, funny etc buttons) - I get an error message.

- Tagging a member with the '@' and then their username (so they see my reply) hasn't been working - I'll try again now to the owner and mods and if that doesn't work I'll report this post.

Any insight @chrissilver - nope not working, I 'll report this post.

@kimchi I’m just on mobile safari and working fine here as well as chrome on windows on PC.

chrissilver has been tagged so he should be able to look into it. 

I’ll have a go with Firefox when I get home.

• Founder & Administrator

Everything should work fine, sounds like some sort of browser issue if you are expericing all of those errors, please update to the latest version of your browser software and if you are still experiencing issues please try a new browser e.g. Chrome (after clearing cache  and cookies)

With the @ feature you need to start typing the users name and then click it from the list that appears.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Thanks one and all :)

Chris - this is across two updates to the latetst versions of Firefox across the last few days.

I often use the@username feature but it' simply not working as of now. Fingers crossed for a browser update that fixes things if it's not the forum.

Cheers!

Archived