• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Pitfalls of buying sovereigns!

KevjustKev

4 hours ago, tallthinkev said:

I had put a little money aside so I could get a couple of sov's however... 

LP Jr.jpg

Nice guitar. I just sold my 1996 Gibson Blues Hawk. Bought a nice couple of shiny Sovereigns. 

Still, have two guitars left though. 

Are we starting a new section on guitars ?

I would like to know how so many tribute bands can achieve authentic sounds and tones and how do guitarists learn the tunes especially difficult licks.

On 2/11/2018 at 10:53, Pete said:

Are we starting a new section on guitars ?

I would like to know how so many tribute bands can achieve authentic sounds and tones and how do guitarists learn the tunes especially difficult licks.

guitar section- that sounds good!

With cloning tone its not a bad start to just copy the gear the chap / chapess has in the band you want to copy. And how they do the licks? I've still absolutely no idea, and I've been trying for 25 years...........

On 12/02/2018 at 21:18, tallthinkev said:

It had a wider neck than my Martin dreadnought, however I mostly play bass and I think I could get used to it.

Nice one. I think they are nice, they got bad press IIRC but I have one, and think its great! i only play simple chordy stuff though, so it probs makes less difference to me.

Go on @CarlosSilver :D

Archived