• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

£55 eBay vouchers - what to buy?

Danny-boy

Right, I have £55 in eBay vouchers to spend and I can't find anything to spend it on.

Must be silver.

Must be circular.

Must be in the UK.

That's about it, any ideas guys & gals?

It'll be going on the spreadsheet as zero cost, so I'm looking for a slight reduction in my £/oz average.

Stacker since 2013

Keep hold of it for the new releases later in the year (if there's no 'sell by' date) and get a roll or two of 2015 pandas or something. If you can't find anything *now* then wait of the newbies :)

I thought I'd done well getting £10 of vouchers over the last month or so. Need to buy more at Sainsbury's and BP I think :D

I got 10000 points for opening an £8/month pet insurance policy for my cat.

Boom.

Stacker since 2013

I saw that 90 panda, but I researched it and I'm not 100% it's genuine.

Seems to be covered in grubby mitt marks too.

The roo is doing it for me at the moment, although they usually come in a case with COA. I can buy a suitable case, but the COA is tough. No doubt it's genuine, but would like the gubbins with it.

Stacker since 2013

Why not ask @motorbikez to put his 94 proof kooks on eBay then he sells you buy and both winners

To be honest CF, I wanted to buy something without having to put towards it.

I'd love the kook set that MB had for sale, but I wanted something "for free" if you know what I mean.

Stacker since 2013

To be honest CF, I wanted to buy something without having to put towards it.

I'd love the kook set that MB had for sale, but I wanted something "for free" if you know what I mean.

You could have had both free and bay £60 odd for the box!!!! Then your price/oz wouldn't have to move

You could have had both free and bay £60 odd for the box!!!! Then your price/oz wouldn't have to move

Lol, I like your thinking CF.

Currently negotiating on the german privy kookaburra now too, I knew this would end up costing me money.

Still, I have £9 of vouchers left to go towards the kook.

Stacker since 2013

Lol, I like your thinking CF.

Currently negotiating on the german privy kookaburra now too, I knew this would end up costing me money.

Still, I have £9 of vouchers left to go towards the kook.

That would work out as £121 of the box..... Bit expensive, dave pandas had a 2013 stockhorse on eBay for £39 ish that would be a good buy with £9 off

That would work out as £121 of the box..... Bit expensive, dave pandas had a 2013 stockhorse on eBay for £39 ish that would be a good buy with £9 off

Yeah, I guess it would CF.

I didn't specify it, but I wanted something I haven't got. I already have both years stock horses in capsuled and carded flavour.

I'm happy with the roo, and hoping the kook privy comes off too.

Stacker since 2013

Archived