• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2017 Gold Pistrucci Piedfort Sovereign

Vern

ALL SOLD NOW - Thanks folks

The 2017 Gold Piedfort Sov pictured is available at £825 (Special price for quick sale)

(Please note this was up for a bit less at £800 but £825 is still much  cheaper than you will find elsewhere for this quality)

Special delivery is £9.55 so the total will be £834.55   Please only message me if you can make full payment right away without delay

Just to update the buyers concerned your SOTD coins are on thier way to you as of 09/02/18  I have messaged you all with your tracking number

3 x SOTD have been SOLD and sent (As of 13-02-18 all 3 SOTD buyers recieved coins and happy)

Thanks for your quick response's everyone and nice easy transactions

Vern

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I have 3 x 2017 Pistrucci SOTD gold sov's / Anniversary piece for sale at Royal Mint cost price of £525.00 each All 3 Sold and sent
1 x 2017 Gold Piedfort Pistrucci Sov at RM cost price £825 Sold 
Postage on top at cost, your choice but I recommend Royal Mint Special Delivery (tracked and insured, you will need to sign for this)
Payment by bank transfer or paypal friends and family
These coins are in superb -mint- untouched condition all with COA and As New condition boxing. 
Anything that did not meet my expectations went back to the Royal Mint so these are the very best of the best.
Selling my high premium coins to buy another coin I want
A deal you won't come by again
1st in 1st serve basis

Now added  pic's of one of the SOTD (all superb condition) and the 1 x Gold Piedfort 

IMG_7990.JPG

IMG_7977.JPG

IMG_7982.JPG

IMG_7932.JPG

IMG_7933.JPG

8 minutes ago, Sovereign said:

hi there 

i will be interested in one of your SOTD

not been rude but you have only one negative feedback 

would you be interested in payment after receiving the coin ? 

I had a difference of opinion with a member so decided not to buy from him after that.

Had large sales with @SilverStan who I am sure will vouch for my items and service.

On 08/02/2018 at 14:12, Sovsaver said:

800 dollars? Sorry to be a pedant, but surely you mean pounds right?

You are right, I deal in $ so much it was a typo and has  been corrected on the Piedfort to £ at the RM selling price of £800 in 2017

Cheers for pointing that out

3 x SOTD have been paid for and the 2017 Gold Piedfort Sov is now held pending payment All Sold

3 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

:P:P:P

:unsure:

Yes I think we have moved on since then and can put that behind us.

I would like to add that I no complaint about your coins, the one transaction we completed was perfect and I left you positive feedback for that.

We don't have to live together so I am sure we can find a lesson in past actions otherwise each to thier own I say. Upward and onward.

1 hour ago, Sovereign said:

Thank you @Vern 

perfect coin ?

but i don’t want to leave you a feedback ?

B9B47B90-41C8-4862-B59A-10A1F0B2DB3A.jpeg

And I tried to trick you twice but you got me the best lol Glad your coin arrived safe and sound.

I think in total I have had approx 5 or more perfect transactions on this forum so it's nice to finally get some positive feedback. I mean the one person to leave me negative feedback had a positive transaction with me 1st and left no positive feedback lmao

This of course says more about that user but we have moved on....I digress (-;

4 hours ago, Vern said:

I mean the one person to leave me negative feedback had a positive transaction with me 1st and left no positive feedback lmao

This of course says more about that user but we have moved on....I digress (-;

If you will read my profile "about me" on every post I make - at the bottom...................:rolleyes:

It says.... " Happy to receive feedback on all my trades. If anyone would like feedback from me, just say the word."

You didn't ask!

I offer this because some forumites do not want feedback for reasons of privacy.

I took the liberty of leaving the negative feedback as I believe everyone has a right to know about the bad transactions as it says more about the person.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Archived