• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

A great start, very informative, thanks! :)

The volume was very low here, but maybe it's just my PC (?). Youtube and PC volume cranked up to the top and it was still a bit hard to hear.

Given your username and that wood grain with the way the baggie straps at the start look like a weird face eyes...you're not a satanist are you?

Sorry, I don't mean to offend, but would be glad to know, thanks :)

Thanks for the feedback :rolleyes:

@fehk2001 it's actually a camcorder and tripod setup I already had for other projects.

@kimchi hmm, will have a look at the volume settings, thanks.

Oh, and I'm not a Satanist, although I'm not really a Christian either (I have more pagan leanings) the bag and woodgrain was just sheer coincidence :) no offense taken.

Just now, PansPurse said:

Thanks for the feedback :rolleyes:

@fehk2001 it's actually a camcorder and tripod setup I already had for other projects.

@kimchi hmm, will have a look at the volume settings, thanks.

Oh, and I'm not a Satanist, although I'm not really a Christian either (I have more pagan leanings) the bag and woodgrain was just sheer coincidence :) no offense taken.

I like the way you describe the coin , feels like a  tour guide in Venezuela :D , maybe they should get you a job over there :ph34r: ( pays in usd ) 

7 minutes ago, PansPurse said:

@kimchi hmm, will have a look at the volume settings, thanks.

Oh, and I'm not a Satanist, although I'm not really a Christian either (I have more pagan leanings) the bag and woodgrain was just sheer coincidence :) no offense take

Cheers buddy for clarifying :) I'm not religious so most stuff I don't care about/goes over my head but I do draw the line somewhere lol and those eyes were a bit freaky!

Really good first vid imo, I just had trouble with the sound, but others are saying it's not a problem - confused there (I only use a laptop but I don't have problems with anything else).

Anyway, again, very informative and interesting, thanks! :)

5 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Cheers buddy for clarifying :) I'm not religious so most stuff I don't care about/goes over my head but I do draw the line somewhere lol and those eyes were a bit freaky!

Really good first vid imo, I just had trouble with the sound, but others are saying it's not a problem - confused there (I only use a laptop but I don't have problems with anything else).

Anyway, again, very informative and interesting, thanks! :)

:D maybe you should say its time to change your pc speaker or phone speaker  ,  maybe Brazilian guy bust your phone speaker yesterday :D

@Kman nothing negative towards you. 

I see no negatives, a bad mic is better than no mic and some information is better than no information on a new subject.

The video is very much appreciated, well posted

Damn I'm drunk. :D and its Monday :D:D oh well work tomorrow :blink: oh dear, to bad, never mind.:D

Edited by Mosquito

1 hour ago, Mosquito said:

If Venezuela is in or about to suffer a major hyperinflation would it be an idea to look at investing in properties or is that bad Kama profiting from the loss of others ?

Are you asking about investing in property in Venezuela?

If you actually mean that the answer is no. Don't. When you have sobered up you will see it was not a good idea.

11 minutes ago, CarlosSilver said:

I've been toying with doing some videos for a while but my northern accent is no where near as posh as yours or @BackyardBullion or @Numistacker

I recommend it, I'm finding it really good fun and surprisingly satisfying. Also I don't think accents should hold anyone back, there's a good mix among the pm youtubers I've encountered :)

P.s. I'm totally telling my partner that someone thinks I'm posh :lol:

16 minutes ago, CarlosSilver said:

I've been toying with doing some videos for a while but my northern accent is no where near as posh as yours or @BackyardBullion or @Numistacker

I'm in the opposite boat from you...I've been told I'm too posh sounding (even though I'm not at all, I can't help what my voice sounds like!).

Full respect for anyone who makes vids for the community, whatever their accent (and I absolutely adore regional ones - my dream gal on voice alone is a valley lass from Wales!).

39 minutes ago, CarlosSilver said:

It is the content i am interested in not the accent. i did not agree with at least 50% of what PansPurse said, it was full of establishment disinformation (not deliberate) but it was still an interesting video and a nice coin.

9 minutes ago, sixgun said:

It is the content i am interested in not the accent. i did not agree with at least 50% of what PansPurse said, it was full of establishment disinformation (not deliberate) but it was still an interesting video and a nice coin.

Can you elaborate please @sixgun? I'm sure if @PansPurse had an idea what you are talking about it would be useful to all of us. Cheers!

7 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Can you elaborate please @sixgun? I'm sure if @PansPurse had an idea what you are talking about it would be useful to all of us. Cheers!

i will see if i can get around to it - not dodging the request, my derivative positions have come too good too quickly and i am juggling but i will return to this.

14 minutes ago, Kman said:

Just another thing about the audio, there's a lot of static SHHHHHHHHH sound

You can use a free tool called "Audacity" to remove that 

There's youtube tutorials on how it's done, very simple, can make a big difference to sound quality. 

Thanks, I sometimes use audacity. Unfortunately laptop is currently in for repair following a botched software update so have only limited editing tools available :)

15 hours ago, sixgun said:

i will see if i can get around to it - not dodging the request, my derivative positions have come too good too quickly and i am juggling but i will return to this.

Please do when you have time (and good to hear things are going well!) :)

Edited by kimchi