• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1923 M gold sovereign

SVcollector

Hello everyone 

I am starting  an auction for  a nice 1923 M gold sovereign . This sovereign was minted in Melbourne, Australia and the whole mintage is 511,129.

Condition AU/EF

The auction ends on Friday 9/2       20:00 p.m   uk time

Starting price 0

Payment via paypal or bank transfer 

Shipping cost 5 GBP

Good luck 

collage1923.jpg

www.svcollector.com

@sovereignsteve what do you mean by sending the coin before receiving payment? The winner pay me via paypal or bank transfer and then i ship the coin. I am a gold member and trusted seller for years on ebay. I dont suggest anyone to ship coins without receiving payment. The coin that is shown on the picture is the excactly coin that winner will recieve. 

www.svcollector.com

9 hours ago, SVcollector said:

what do you mean by sending the coin before receiving payment?

Exactly what it says. This is recommended forum practice when the seller has no trading history or feedback, and the buyer has.

I dont suggest anyone to ship coins without receiving payment.

Yet you advocate the buyer sending payment without any guarantee they will receive the goods?

I am a gold member and trusted seller for years on ebay

As far as I know, there are no integrity checks when someone becomes a Gold Member, nor does ebay seller status have to be proven ;)

I don't wish to to get into an argument about this or denigrate you personally, you may well be the most trustworthy and reliable person in the world. However, we don't know that. You will realise there has to be trust in any sale, I am merely pointing out the risk is greatest for the buyer dealing with an unknown seller, and asking you to recognise this and see the other side of the "coin":)

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

11 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

Exactly what it says. This is recommended forum practice when the seller has no trading history or feedback, and the buyer has.

Yet you advocate the buyer sending payment without any guarantee they will receive the goods?

As far as I know, there are no integrity checks when someone becomes a Gold Member, nor does ebay seller status have to be proven ;)

I don't wish to to get into an argument about this or denigrate you personally, you may well be the most trustworthy and reliable person in the world. However, we don't know that. You will realise there has to be trust in any sale, I am merely pointing out the risk is greatest for the buyer dealing with an unknown seller, and asking you to recognise this and see the other side of the "coin":)

Hello Steve.

I am a professional coin dealer and i prefer loosing money instead of getting my name dirty. 

Although if you are interested personally  buying the coin and because i want to show  good will i will send you the coin without receiving payment. 

Keep in mind also that all the sales at the forum are completed first by receiving payment. Imagine every seller sending the coins without payment , how then i can be protected? If a buyer doesnt send me a payment? You are going to pay the amount? I dont think so. 

So i am waiting your bid! Good luck!

www.svcollector.com

9 minutes ago, SVcollector said:

Hello Steve.

I am a professional coin dealer and i prefer loosing money instead of getting my name dirty. 

Although if you are interested personally  buying the coin and because i want to show  good will i will send you the coin without receiving payment. 

Keep in mind also that all the sales at the forum are completed first by receiving payment. Imagine every seller sending the coins without payment , how then i can be protected? If a buyer doesnt send me a payment? You are going to pay the amount? I dont think so. 

So i am waiting your bid! Good luck!

I think I have it with my bid?

Just now, Sovsaver said:

I looked at your website, some nice coins.

Why do you use SV on your forum name? Amateur radio prefix?

Thank you very much @Sovsaver SVcollector is the company's brand name that is coming from the word sovereign. I used to have an average collection of sovereigns 3-4 years ago and SVcollector was my nickname in greek forum. So i kept it because i liked it and here we are! :)

www.svcollector.com

4 minutes ago, Sovereign said:

@SVcollector made you an offer on that 2002 pf70 a white back wasn't good enough lol ? 

@Sovereign You have a very nice Youtube channel. 

For the 2002 double sovereign  PF70 to be honest i was expecting something better :D:D

www.svcollector.com

• 2 weeks later...

Archived