• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Australian stock horse 1oz 2014

airmac

I have for sale 5 Australian stock horse 2014 with COA for sale.  Mintage 1000 from Perth mint. EBay offers at 60$ plus and goldsilver.be has at 47.8€ Looking to sell 42€ plus shipping single or 42€ shipping included for 2 or more. Coins still in roll from mint.

Payment by PPff or bank transfer

20180205_220329[1].jpg

20180205_220403[1].jpg

I would not normally comment on other forum members pricing but as you have quoted eBay and GS.be as comparisons you didn't mention the primary dealer in Europe, EMK, who have these in stock today for €39.75. Most of us on here will already know this - sorry - but we do try to help one another on this site.

3 hours ago, Pete said:

I would not normally comment on other forum members pricing but as you have quoted eBay and GS.be as comparisons you didn't mention the primary dealer in Europe, EMK, who have these in stock today for €39.75. Most of us on here will already know this - sorry - but we do try to help one another on this site.

Thanks for letting m know. I wasn't aware of that. Thought goldsilver.be was the cheapest.

1 hour ago, airmac said:

Thanks for letting m know. I wasn't aware of that. Thought goldsilver.be was the cheapest.

goldsilver.be not always the cheapest , just easier to find reasonable price . BUT to avoid keep on asking the same question again and again ( happens almost weekly bases before you join ) then it is easier to tell people GSBE is cheapest :D

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

39 minutes ago, swAgger said:

I still don't get why @airmac pricing seems to be an issue compared to the EMK sale price, or why he should have mentioned them?

He is offering 5 delivered for €200. EMK is 5 delivered for €208.70.

And Bigmac comes here daily but emk doesn’t 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

1 hour ago, fehk2001 said:

And Bigmac comes here daily but emk doesn’t 

Exactly.

Just checked my own records, and in May 2014 these cost me €37.50 each from another dealer, plus shipping. So yes, in my own case pretty much €200 for 5 of them. 4 years ago. It's not as if he is making much return on these. Yet still offering them cheaper than the dealers currently.

Good luck to him with that good price, and to hell with mentioning EMK, i say.

When it suits them they can price the stock horses at under €30. Which they have done on the 2016 & '17. They wouldn't dream of doing that 3 or 4 years ago when the series had some momentum. EMK shoulder the reasons behind the premature ending halfway through this nice series. As they held ownership and distribution and set the prices themselves, and for other dealers in the €35+ range. At that range interest in the series waned over the first 3 issues, as many started to feel it was a little cheeky as a continuing fixed launch price for a bullion coin. Regardless of a low 10k mintage. They killed their own commission in the end, as they didn't take notice of collector sentiment. Then they paid some goon who basically administered the stock horse a lethal injection with the lazy design of the 4th coin in 2016.

€35 should have been the dealer asking price one year after each launch. Sub €30 at launch and the series could/might/maybe have gone on. If you commission a coin series you have a duty to protect, develop and make adjustments to it along the way to turn it around. Not throw in the towel.

Ok, i'm done now :unsure:

As a wise man said....... i'll get me coat

Oh, and apologies Airmac for hijacking your sales thread. I guess if you want, you can ask admin to remove this if you prefer. Or just let me know and i'll edit way down.

Archived