• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Clarence Bull Silver Proof Royal Mint Pre Order

SilverStan

Hi you may not be aware but I sell Royal Mint products.

These are generally cheaper than the mint and exactly the same product.

All stock is new unoped untouched etc.

I was lucky to be shown a presentation this weekend at The Berlin Coin Show of the upcoming latest release in the beast series.

I am under strict guidelines not to show images before I am allowed by my supplier.

Saying this In my humble opinion this release is a strong design and fits very well into the series.

So I will be able to obtain the Silver Proof all varitions and all the Gold apart from the 1/4 oz.

This has been snapped up by someone with much bigger pockets than me.

The savings on silver will normally be a few pounds.

The Gold savings are far better.

Please let me know of your interest and I can get my order prepared.

I normally get the stock 1-2 weeks after The Mint Issue.

I will need deposits on Gold not Silver.

Any questions please ask.

Thanks.

I will add images as soon as Im permitted. spoiler.jpg

Silverstacking.co.uk 

12 hours ago, SilverStan said:

i was lucky to be shown a presentation this weekend at The Berlin Coin Show of the upcoming latest release in the beast series.

Did you get to see others beyond the Bull? 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

9 hours ago, Xander said:

Has anyone on the forum bought anything before?

From this series Im not sure, I had 25 Proof Dragons but I dont think they got as far as the forum. 

@arsimo2012  and I have dealt on numerous occasions.

I operate as silverstan for pouring my own silver and sell also at my site https://www.preciousgoldandsilver.co.uk/

I have sold various goodies on this Forum and others. 

Thanks

Silverstacking.co.uk 

8 hours ago, Kman said:

Did you get to see others beyond the Bull? 

I wasn't that lucky, I had warnings when shown this one , The Royal Mint take these things very serious, they are apparently quite annoyed someone leaked the upcoming release dates around Christmas. 

I did pass on my dissatisfaction re the amount of new releases but was told they are no where near The Canadian Mint who have 350 rleases this year :(

Silverstacking.co.uk 

I have often bought stuff from @SilverStan on eBay and Amazon and direct from his site. I would certainly vouch for him in so far as my experience has been. 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

14 minutes ago, shawy2510 said:

Not purchased from Stan before but we did do a trade on here for my BTC for 2 Half Sovereigns & was a very smooth dealing & had no issues.

Thank You :)

Silverstacking.co.uk 

Bought several times from @SilverStan on the Forum and also at https://www.preciousgoldandsilver.co.uk and I will buy over and over again from him.  Fantastic customer service with attention to detail throughout the process of buying, postage very reasonable, packaged with care and overall the service would put some of the bigger fish in this market to shame.

I should add, I have pre-ordered before for an issue of coin I'm collecting and received it very promptly after the release date.  

Only reflecting my experiences and have no other vested interest.

33 minutes ago, richatthecroft said:

Bought several times from @SilverStan on the Forum and also at https://www.preciousgoldandsilver.co.uk and I will buy over and over again from him.  Fantastic customer service with attention to detail throughout the process of buying, postage very reasonable, packaged with care and overall the service would put some of the bigger fish in this market to shame.

I should add, I have pre-ordered before for an issue of coin I'm collecting and received it very promptly after the release date.  

Only reflecting my experiences and have no other vested interest.

Thanks very much appreciated I try my best :)

Silverstacking.co.uk 

4 hours ago, JCRJM said:

Hi not sure if I just missed it while reading through. Do you have a rough date or month when they are coming out? thanks

Ive just mailed my supplier again to confirm dates however I have End of Feb in my head but I may be wrong so Ill update as soon as I get word.  Thanks

Silverstacking.co.uk 

I don’t really understand what’s going on but I want in :D:lol:

I’m guessing the gold you’re referring to is 1oz or bigger as you can’t attain the 1/4?

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

Im just trying to get the message out I can source Royal Mint products cheaper than at the official site.  :)

Also I have started a preorder list for the upcoming release of The Clarence Bull.

I can save a few pounds on silver the margins are very tight but on Gold I can normally save you a fair chunk.

Let me know if you want adding to a pre order via pm if preferable. 

I dont take deposits on silver but will on gold.

Nothing to send at the moment of course Ill update when I know more :)

Silverstacking.co.uk 

Archived