• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold may be confiscated.

Stretch

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been thinking about the confiscation question.

If the Government thinks about confiscating Gold, other questions must be asked first! 

1 All utilities must be taken back into public ownership (confiscated)?

2 Land can be confiscated from Land owners?

3 Second, third homes confiscated?

4 All commodities confiscated eg oil fields in north sea?.

The point I am making is why only Gold, if the Government is in a mess and needs to confiscate it could confiscate all sorts of assets, commodities.  It is true Gold is the ultimate safe storage of wealth, to go around and steal it from the masses there would be riots, the Government would have to take from the rich at the same time, unlike in the past people are more educated now and would not stand for anything less.  IMO the rich would have to give up a awful lot if it happened I mean Land and from the list above and many more things.

A lot would have to happen for the UK to confiscate the establishment would not like to give up all that land.   

The United Kingdom is a corporation not a country, the EU isn't a continent it's also a corporation.

Anything we register, our house, car, even our kids are the property of the UK corporation, we give up ownership once we register which makes us only the registered keeper,  ever wondered why we get a fine if we take our kids out of school to go on holiday during a school term? It's because we are just the registered keeper of our kids and the UK is the owner, we signed them over when filling out the birth certificate, crazy but true. 

When buying gold and silver never fill out a application form for client due diligence, when doing so you are registering your PM's which makes you a registered keeper, you will be asked to do this if you spend over £10,000 with any company in your life time and can be over many transactions.

They can't take anything from us we haven't registered, they can ask but not take by law, because there is no contract and a contract is needed by any corporation to do business. 

It's because we are just the registered keeper of our kids and the UK is the owner, we signed them over when filling out the birth certificate, crazy but true. 

I like your logic, but If that's the case, can we return them and get our money back. I'm sure I got some of the expensive high maintenance kids, when I explicitly put down for a few cheap and cheerful versions. I was after the pre-1947 silver thruppeny bit ones, but I ended up with the Slabbed Silver proof pandas instead.  :D

Garthy your argument falls short, we in the UK are a Sovereign state that has signed most of its laws over to both the E.U and the European courts.  It is true the UK and E.U are run mainly on behalf of corporations.

If we were a corporation why would we want to sign TTIP  a so called free trade treaty that enables private corporations to sue states, I would argue corporations only act in self interest, but it is clear that our Government doesn't, it acts in the interest of corporations at the expense of the state and its population.

Statistics are used and abused by the state to trick the population and to keep them in line.

Like the statistic that states how many legs does a human have. Answer 1.99

This statistic gives you an idea why the the Government likes to keep information about us, so they can manipulate the population to there way of thinking. 

Hi Pipers

The uk is a corporation, it's listed on Dun and Bradstreet as United Kingdom corporation ltd.

https://creditreports.dnb.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ReportSelectionCmd?dunsNumber=4&busName=UNITED%20KINGDOM%20CORPORATION%20LTD&storeId=11154&catalogId=71154&productId=0&address=6%20SHARON%20COURT&city=LONDON&state=&zip=N12%208NX&country=GB

Who owns the UK? Probably the same people in charge of the EU, all political parties are also ltd corporations all running for profit not for the good of the country. 

As I was saying anything we have to register is the property of the UK, have a look at your V5C car document, on it you will see it says 'this document is not proof of ownership.' it will also have your name as the 'registered keeper' not the owner, same as your house, they can legally take anything we've registered because we signed it over to them, we actually didn't have a choice.

All I can say is do your research and you'll find all this to be true. 

As I was saying anything we have to register is the property of the UK, have a look at your V5C car document, on it you will see it says 'this document is not proof of ownership.' it will also have your name as the 'registered keeper' not the owner, same as your house, they can legally take anything we've registered because we signed it over to them, we actually didn't have a choice.

It seems you have fallen for the myth that does the rounds once in a while. The example you have used there actually has NOTHING to do with the state. It has more to do with ownership. The name on the V5 should always be the person who regularly uses the car. However, the car could be owned by a finance company, lease company or even a normal company car. THAT is the reason it says Registered Keeper. It has nothing to do with who actually owns the car. The owners are the ones who have the bill of sale from whoever it was bought from.

The link below better explains it

https://www.askthe.police.uk/content/Q743.htm

I agree the V5C form isn't the proof of ownership, It says the owner is the one that put up the cash, well I put up the cash so where's my proof of ownership?

So my question is what does 'put up the cash' really mean, does it mean the person who paid for it or the one's who created it?

That link doesn't really explain anything.

Hi Pipers

The uk is a corporation, it's listed on Dun and Bradstreet as United Kingdom corporation ltd.

https://creditreports.dnb.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ReportSelectionCmd?dunsNumber=4&busName=UNITED%20KINGDOM%20CORPORATION%20LTD&storeId=11154&catalogId=71154&productId=0&address=6%20SHARON%20COURT&city=LONDON&state=&zip=N12%208NX&country=GB

Who owns the UK? Probably the same people in charge of the EU, all political parties are also ltd corporations all running for profit not for the good of the country. 

I will have a look,  

A point in fact a V5C DOC, is the registered keeper, not the owner.  The owner could be a  finance company.  But this is where it law is vague, as the owner could be a child, there are lots of cars owned by children in the UK mainly due to bereavement when I was a mechanic apprentice years ago one lucky lad 11 was left a early (Ferrari) Dino, another one I remember was left a Porsche 911. I was amazed how many cars were left to young mainly boys by Grandfathers or Uncles, one woman brought  what she thought was a tub in (for her son) an old Austin only to be told it it was worth £8,000 it was a Austin Healey that had raced a Le Manns probably worth a lot more today.     

• 3 months later...

Archived