• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Farce of UK Silver Stackers Facebook Group

OldBoyStacker

Hi Everyone,

New to the Forum but not new to Stacking.

Not looking for an argument just making what I feel is a valid point.

I don't mean to cause any offence to anyone whatsoever with this remark but does anyone feel the time delay on the UKSS rounds is a complete and utter farce.

The boxes was the first excuse for the hold up, the box that clearly says "minted in 2016 with Geiger" - which is looking to not be the case anymore

3 times last year at various points we where given false hope and "couple of weeks"

its getting beyond a joke, people in the group have offered to help to no avail, the hold up seems to be that the admin want 15 rounds for themselves that they cant afford at the moment, and its holding up everyone else getting there sets.

These are lovely rounds and to begin with the group had the best intentions and real sense of community, has anyone else noticed the community spirit has died?

There was apparently an 800 pound surplus from the last coins that everyone seems to of conveniently forgotten about as well.

All I want is to complete my 5 sets, I don't care about them having no value in resale, I just want what was promised to begin with.

Does anyone else feel this way or is it just me?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i had to look up UKSS.  i put up an example

i was vaguely aware of these. A few people here have mentioned them in the past. i am not sure there is a following here.

s-l16001.jpg

s-l160011.jpg

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

The next two rounds in the series were supposed to be made by another mint as I did ask on the forum a few months ago about this series as well.

I'm sure (name removed)  doesn't have anything to do with this anymore and it's all now in the hands of (name removed)

I was hoping to complete the series but I've since given up hope of anything happening.

me too mick -(name removed) is not to blame, its been years since he was publically ousted as "Liar" yet (name removed) tells so many lies as well, when he showed the group the account with the 800 quid in he put a post it note over the balance and wrote 800. and then said he "lent" the money to a member in need, well there are over 2000 members in that farce of a group so I hope the same curtsey is granted to everyone in there time of need.

We should take ownership and get these things done, its not 2016 anymore and we are not using the same mint, so why use the same artist and distributor who selfishly doesn't care about the majority of the group, and is holding up production over the sake of 15 rounds.

It turns out i am a member of the fakebook group. i use this site so infrequently i just forgot.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1645686675695164/

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

3 hours ago, OldBoyStacker said:

The boxes was the first excuse for the hold up, the box that clearly says "minted in 2016 with Geiger" - which is looking to not be the case anymore

3 times last year at various points we where given false hope and "couple of weeks"

That would make me feel pretty uncomfortable 

Really before any money was taken they should have had a clear timeline of stages of production and completion 

I think these things all come down to who is running it; don't promise a couple of weeks if you have no idea

Numistacker is a great example of how to run something with his NGC submissions, seems to be very meticulous

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Everyone got stung on empty promises that were never delivered and I suspect never will be.

I also would be as bold to claim that surplus 800 quid doesn't exist anymore and hasn't done for a long time.

I was hoping for more of a reaction in all honesty, but obviously a lot of people think its ok to be treated like this, when they know full well that if this was anyone other than the Admin of UKSS, his or hers name would be complete mud in the community.

10 minutes ago, OldBoyStacker said:

Everyone got stung on empty promises that were never delivered and I suspect never will be.

I also would be as bold to claim that surplus 800 quid doesn't exist anymore and hasn't done for a long time.

I was hoping for more of a reaction in all honesty, but obviously a lot of people think its ok to be treated like this, when they know full well that if this was anyone other than the Admin of UKSS, his or hers name would be complete mud in the community.

Maybe people on here simply aren’t familiar enough with the situation to comment.

4 minutes ago, Shinus73 said:

Maybe people on here simply aren’t familiar enough with the situation to comment.

That is indeed true, I didn't mean to offend people who do not know about/care about the subject. I do recognise a lot of user names on The Silver Forum so it may be a case that people have not seen/do not care to comment. My apologies.

2 minutes ago, OldBoyStacker said:

That is indeed true, I didn't mean to offend people who do not know about/care about the subject. I do recognise a lot of user names on The Silver Forum so it may be a case that people have not seen/do not care to comment. My apologies.

No apology needed, just making an observation.

1 hour ago, OldBoyStacker said:

Seems a bad way to run a project.

Tell all the members to come over to the silver forum and get their hands on the 1oz, 100g and 250g hand poured hallmarked silver bars I make. I have clear and transparent deadlines and have never missed a single one when it comes to production and delivery of these pieces. 

Also, I bank roll these projects and collect payment when I am certain a deadline can be hit - in my opinion the only way to do it.

Good luck getting the rest of these rounds!

?

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

15 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

Seems a bad way to run a project.

Tell all the members to come over to the silver forum and get their hands on the 1oz, 100g and 250g hand poured hallmarked silver bars I make. I have clear and transparent deadlines and have never missed a single one when it comes to production and delivery of these pieces. 

Also, I bank roll these projects and collect payment when I am certain a deadline can be hit - in my opinion the only way to do it.

Good luck getting the rest of these rounds!

?

Not to mention your awesome group buys from Goldsilver.be. Although I wish you were running another now - the prices right now are pretty good :P The 2 OZ QB BlackBull under £30 and Brits under £14.50...

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

1 hour ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Not to mention your awesome group buys from Goldsilver.be. Although I wish you were running another now - the prices right now are pretty good :P The 2 OZ QB BlackBull under £30 and Brits under £14.50...

One order at a time is hard enough to manage!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

4 hours ago, OldBoyStacker said:

this group has been around for a couple of years, the mintage on these rounds is 1000 so its not just me, and no I am not an idiot @vand

I believe @vand ment that in a general way I myself do not use or trust FB so many lies,rude and arrogant behaviour.

With that said I will only do my business on the silver forum so please don't take any comments on here as a personal attack on yourself 

I used to browse the sale posts every now and then there, but kind of lost interest after the whole kindergarten drama and accusations surrounding those rounds. I much prefer the friendliness and maturity on this forum :-)

Archived