• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 4 x Perth Mint 1oz Silver Dragon & Phoenix 50k mintage £100! Special offer

Peacemaker

1 minute ago, JCRJM said:

Nice screenshot ? check the times. If i knew you were just trying to win out the deal to sell i wouldnt have. 

I've just took that shot now mate, both comment and message was 7 hours ago, I'm confused at what's going on here.

The hunt is on!

Follow my Morgan dollar quest and watch other video's on my YouTube channel: Peacemaker

3 minutes ago, JCRJM said:

Once i messaged u saying thanks noticed you had a sale thread for the florin which never sold. Then seen you already had the traded coins up for sale. If i knew that you just traded out of me to make a profit i wouldnt have. Thats all.

Not really fare to tarnish a post making me look like a bad person because you are not happy I am selling my half of our trade, I buy stuff, see something else then sell stuff to get that, I very rarely keep things 

The hunt is on!

Follow my Morgan dollar quest and watch other video's on my YouTube channel: Peacemaker

7 minutes ago, JCRJM said:

Im not trying to tarnish you Ill just learn from it. I think you were a decent guy when you messaged me. 

Good price!

I am a decent guy, nothing indecent about what I'm doing here, this was a mutual trade, I've not mislead you in any way, I think it's way out of order what you have done here, I will learn too I suppose, I can't resell anything or people get upset, past week on this forum has been a ride

The hunt is on!

1 hour ago, fehk2001 said:

How about Dave pay for his drinks and hotdogs , maybe subway 3 pound meal 

happy days 

A pound bakery sandwich maybe ?

The hunt is on!

7 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

Normally if this happens , we will sort it out by drinks and food 

like what I offer u before , unlimited subway 

Hang on! When did you offer me unlimited subway! 

The hunt is on!

Archived