• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Next to Nothing about ....Pro-gold or Anti-USD?

With the latest breakout move for gold, one has to wonder if this is to be attributed to the demand for gold or the loss of faith in the USD. From what I'm hearing now, I was't the only person who saw the $17/oz of silver as a key level to watch. I recently posted a thread about my prediction that the PM prices would drop. I was wrong, I am man enough to admit this. I also said I had a contingency plan. Regardless, this latest breakout requires analysis.

US Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin apparently told a group in Davos, Switzerland, that a weaker US dollar was actually favorable to the US economy. . . . . 0.o?

This is something I haven't been shy about expressing. The Donald Trump Presidency is going to be a disaster. Greed and racism are not valid principles which a country can base its identity. The huge problem here in the USA is we have a major political party who see education as an affront to their religious beliefs. This same party also demand conformity and see individualism as "anti-American". These same people see greed as good, charity as enabling lazy people. These people also don't see all humans as part of the same species. That "globalization" is an attempt to exterminate their race, and bla bla bla.

This sort of comment by Steve Mnuchin is indicative of this analysis. But let's just gloss over the fact that it is incredibly stupid for a Treasury Secretary to say something like this. A recent article shows that the world now has the lowest approval of America since such things were recorded. The USD is the reserve currency for most of the world. Lack of faith in a country will also translate into lack of faith in its currency.

Is this recent price spike the world showing it has lost its patience with the US and its reckless behavior? 

The US has been a terrible steward of the worlds reserve currency, countries send them dollars and they use them to grow a massive military so many countries are in effect paying for their own demise, it's like giving the school bully your lunch money and he just buys a baseball bat with it to hit you with, I think a few have caught on to this now though.  The crisis of 08 has shown a lot of countries that they could have been left high and dry holding US treasuries which is why the likes of China are frantically swapping them out for whatever tangible assets they can get.

I do think there is something in the theory that Trump is there to restructure the US debt and oversee the bankrupcy and try and ensure it comes out the other side as well as it can.  I think they are printing dollars and throwing them at everything that needs propping up and they realise that can't go on forever, I recon a weak dollar is all part of the plan in order to attempt to inflate away the debt.  The way I see it if Trump is part of the cabal then the economy is coming down when the time is right and if he's fighting the cabal then they will bring it down to discredit him when the time is right, especially sine he has now taken onership of it by implementing his tax plans and taking credit for the stock market rise when as a candidate he was calling it out as a bubble.  

Racism is a word born out of the mouths of Marxist Zionist devils. It was invented to smear Ukrainians who fought for the Ukrainian people and did not want to yield to Soviet totalitarianism. If Trump wants to stand up for Americans then he is actually doing his job. What Trump will do and exactly what he is, will unfold. i am hoping he will finish off the Regressive movement that says it supports every waif and stray and is about equality which really means it wants to destroy much that is decent. It is evil to its very core and must be annihilated. i am hoping all the lovey types in the media will be exposed for the corrupt kiddie fiddlers they mostly are. i am hoping the corrupt back hander back stabbing politicians are flushed down the sewer where they belong. i am hoping sense and truth will prevail even if it never has before. The world is facing some hellish times ahead; i expect billions will die and we just don't have time to waste on identity politicians and rainbow coalitions.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

6 minutes ago, sixgun said:

Racism is a word born out of the mouths of Marxist Zionist devils. It was invented to smear Ukrainians who fought for the Ukrainian people and did not want to yield to Soviet totalitarianism. If Trump wants to stand up for Americans then he is actually doing his job. What Trump will do and exactly what he is, will unfold. i am hoping he will finish off the Regressive movement that says it supports every waif and stray and is about equality which really means it wants to destroy much that is decent. It is evil to its very core and must be annihilated. i am hoping all the lovey types in the media will be exposed for the corrupt kiddie fiddlers they mostly are. i am hoping the corrupt back hander back stabbing politicians are flushed down the sewer where they belong. i am hoping sense and truth will prevail even if it never has before. The world is facing some hellish times ahead; i expect billions will die and we just don't have time to waste on identity politicians and rainbow coalitions.

Are you seriously advocating race extermination?

12 minutes ago, aztecstargazer said:

Sixgun is just miles ahead in terms of paradigm shift away from conformist main stream media. Can you pick us up and fill the gap that lead to your previous statements @sixgun?

14 minutes ago, aztecstargazer said:

Actually, I believe he is pro extermination of the ones who race extermination on their agenda ever since.

1 minute ago, augur said:

Sixgun is just miles ahead in terms of paradigm shift away from conformist main stream media. Can you pick us up and fill the gap that lead to your previous statements @sixgun?

Don't get me wrong. The media has become a tool of the wealthy elite to impose their ideals and promote their own agendas. This is quickly shifting with the advent of internet media. The ability of many views to be expressed is a good thing.

The agenda for "right-wing" has undeniably become racist and conformist towards white, christian and wealthy. Sorry, but it's true. 

27 minutes ago, aztecstargazer said:

Where did you get this from? He said billion will die, so unless he is talking about the Chinese my guess is it will be people of all colours that are exterminated :P

8 minutes ago, aztecstargazer said:

Don't get me wrong. The media has become a tool of the wealthy elite to impose their ideals and promote their own agendas. This is quickly shifting with the advent of internet media. The ability of many views to be expressed is a good thing.

The agenda for "right-wing" has undeniably become racist and conformist towards white, christian and wealthy. Sorry, but it's true. 

The media has always been a tool of the wealthy elite, with the advent of the internet it is just easier to see through this. 

With your second statement I can agree if you reduce it to white and wealthy. 

Just now, augur said:

The media has always been a tool of the wealthy elite, with the advent of the internet it is just easier to see through this. 

With your second statement I can agree if you reduce it to white and wealthy. 

I don't know how it is in England, but here in the US, it is exactly as I said.

15 minutes ago, aztecstargazer said:

i am not sure where this race extermination bit come from, unless you mean the human race.

There are forces in this world that would have a Hunger Games society. The few rule by misinformation and disinformation. The majority have no idea what is going on, they are fed propaganda and poison and they think it is the truth and good food. Almost everything you have ever been told is a lie. The controlled media says Trump is a racist. Well most people are racist to some extent - this is normal and natural. This does not mean you hate people, it is just you prefer your own tribe and tribal customs.

Trump has done nothing that i can see that is racist. He did a ban on people coming from various countries - they were the same countries the Obama regime had identified as potential terrorist countries. What Obama did was ok but what Trump did would be racist. The Regressive (the correct term for Progressives) media is in a panic. The Hollywood media circus is full of corruption, mind control and paedophilia. It has been that way for many years but there is a decent chance it will be exposed. Many politicians are similarly corrupt and depraved. They have control files on them and this is how the powers that should not be can control what happens. Through corruption and blackmail.

The people are clueless and get bread and circus, whilst the middle tier are controlled by their own corruption. The Regressive movement - the Liberals, whatever it is you care to think of them as are 'useful idiots'. Society is to be destroyed. This is the plan of the bankster Leftists. The family, the male role model, morals, tradition - all are smeared and cast as a devil whilst perversions are held up as the ideals. This is classic Frankfurt School. This is how they take down the system and so many now are willing helpers in their own destruction.

We are heading into a financial meltdown. The fiat currency system will implode, the paper Ponzi schemes will implode. Debit mountains will come tumbling down. At the same time we are heading into a global freeze. A mini ice age. The Global Warming carbon tax, Western industrial destroyer story is a scam and a lie which reality is gradually exposing. The newspapers are slowly letting out that we are not warming up, it is all still due to carbon dioxide but whatever they call it, we are getting colder. Crops will start failing, they already are - but you are not being told. The people in the West have no idea. They are too far gone. Imagine the panic if they told the truth and said you are crying over transsexual toilets when all the time the world is going to starve.  Credit will freeze up, things will stop happening whilst all the time the people are dead to it having been poisoned for decades with fluoride, chem trails, pesticides, plastic residues, GMO's MSG and every other pasteurized vaccine toxin you can imagine. All of this goes unknown and unnoticed, a generation or two transfixed to their mobile device whilst irradiated into sterility with 5G wifi.

This is the truth of what is happening and is will unfold but you will not hear about it on the BBC until it is way too late.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

1 minute ago, sixgun said:

i am not sure where this race extermination bit come from, unless you mean the human race.

There are forces in this world that would have a Hunger Games society. The few rule by misinformation and disinformation. The majority have no idea what is going on, they are fed propaganda and poison and they think it is the truth and good food. Almost everything you have ever been told is a lie. The controlled media says Trump is a racist. Well most people are racist to some extent - this is normal and natural. This does not mean you hate people, it is just you prefer your own tribe and tribal customs.

Trump has done nothing that i can see that is racist. He did a ban on people coming from various countries - they were the same countries the Obama regime had identified as potential terrorist countries. What Obama did was ok but what Trump did would be racist. The Regressive (the correct term for Progressives) media is in a panic. The Hollywood media circus is full of corruption, mind control and paedophilia. It has been that way for many years but there is a decent chance it will be exposed. Many politicians are similarly corrupt and depraved. They have control files on them and this is how the powers that should not be can control what happens. Through corruption and blackmail.

The people are clueless and get bread and circus, whilst the middle tier are controlled by their own corruption. The Regressive movement - the Liberals, whatever it is you care to think of them as are 'useful idiots'. Society is to be destroyed. This is the plan of the bankster Leftists. The family, the male role model, morals, tradition - all are smeared and cast as a devil whilst perversions are held up as the ideals. This is classic Frankfurt School. This is how they take down the system and so many now are willing helpers in their own destruction.

We are heading into a financial meltdown. The fiat currency system will implode, the paper Ponzi schemes will implode. Debit mountains will come tumbling down. At the same time we are heading into a global freeze. A mini ice age. The Global Warming carbon tax, Western industrial destroyer story is a scam and a lie which reality is gradually exposing. The newspapers are slowly letting out that we are not warming up, it is all still due to carbon dioxide but whatever they call it, we are getting colder. Crops will start failing, they already are - but you are not being told. The people in the West have no idea. They are too far gone. Imagine the panic if they told the truth and said you are crying over transsexual toilets when all the time the world is going to starve.  Credit will freeze up, things will stop happening whilst all the time the people are dead to it having been poisoned for decades with fluoride, chem trails, pesticides, plastic residues, GMO's MSG and every other pasteurized vaccine toxin you can imagine. All of this goes unknown and unnoticed, a generation or two transfixed to their mobile device whilst irradiated into sterility with 5G wifi.

This is the truth of what is happening and is will unfold but you will not hear about it on the BBC until it is way too late.

I was quite enjoying reading this until you mentioned chem trails. Now I cant take you seriously.

The UK establishment media is exclusively controlled by the left. Right wing views are kept well away from the airwaves with any debate that needs to be had shut down with the labels used earlier in the thread. Conforming to the UK media picture of the world means accepting there are 99 different genders, that men are oppressing women and paying them less for the same jobs, that multiculturalism and infinite immigration is good and anyone who disagrees is a racist, misogynistic homophobe. 

There was an excellent interview on channel 4 the other day though but you don't see much of that kind of thing often.

18 minutes ago, Mark43 said:

I was quite enjoying reading this until you mentioned chem trails. Now I cant take you seriously.

Yes i paused that that point, i imagined someone would cry foul, but i was in a flow and typed on regardless - if you like i will call that bit poetic licence.

26 minutes ago, aztecstargazer said:

This is just sad to hear. Literally nothing you just ranted about is true. I don't even know how to react to such a rant. It truly makes me sad. I long ago lost anything resembling faith in humanity. Comments and opinions like this only serve to re-enforce my lack of faith in humans. 

Just remember what i said. This is simply a forum where we express opinions. Thank God this is not an echo chamber.

You will find there are many who do not agree with you and although i am towards the extreme many who find a resonance with what i say. It will all come to pass. What i am saying is nothing new, there is nothing new under the Sun. These things have happened before and sadly these things will happen again.

The current societal power structures promote the psychopathic mindset. When these beasts rule, the worse can and often does happen. Look out for yourself, your family and community. They will be your insurance in the days to come.

12 minutes ago, aztecstargazer said:

This is just sad to hear. Literally nothing you just ranted about is true. I don't even know how to react to such a rant. It truly makes me sad.

Let's see:

25 minutes ago, sixgun said:

The few rule by misinformation and disinformation. The majority have no idea what is going on, they are fed propaganda and poison and they think it is the truth and good food. Almost everything you have ever been told is a lie.

This is pretty much what you stated before

49 minutes ago, aztecstargazer said:

The media has become a tool of the wealthy elite to impose their ideals and promote their own agendas.

I can't see much wrong with the following either; we definitely are seeing the female abuse and child abuse even crops up every now and then in main stream media:

29 minutes ago, sixgun said:

The Hollywood media circus is full of corruption, mind control and paedophilia. It has been that way for many years but there is a decent chance it will be exposed. Many politicians are similarly corrupt and depraved. They have control files on them and this is how the powers that should not be can control what happens. Through corruption and blackmail.

And this is why we are stacking, or not?

34 minutes ago, sixgun said:

We are heading into a financial meltdown. The fiat currency system will implode, the paper Ponzi schemes will implode. Debit mountains will come tumbling down. 

Whether the poisoning of the society is planned or coincidental is to be seen. But we eat less healthy than our grandparents and western medicine doesn't heal but treat the symptoms; again whether this is greed by the pharmaceutical industry or planned, it's happening. 

24 minutes ago, KDave said:

anyone who disagrees is a racist, misogynistic homophobe

At University, my peers branded me a misogynistic, xenophobic homophobe. I think they were frightened by my views and clearly unable to decipher them.

I like reading sixgun's posts, he believes what he says and has conviction. But I really hope he is wrong :(

Technically, alcohol is a solution..

'It [socialism] poses a growing threat, however unintentional, to the freedom of this country, for there is no freedom where the State totally controls the economy. Personal freedom and economic freedom are indivisible. You can’t have one without the other. You can’t lose one without losing the other.'

"There is no such thing as public money, there is only taxpayers' money"

Let not England forget her precedence of teaching nations how to live.

10 minutes ago, Roy said:

At University, my peers branded me a misogynistic, xenophobic homophobe. I think they were frightened by my views and clearly unable to decipher them.

I like reading sixgun's posts, he believes what he says and has conviction. But I really hope he is wrong :(

Your peers must now be working for the BBC!

i went on a date with a programme maker for the BBC. Nothing came of it. She drank and smoked too much.

Correct. And, to my chagrin, the Conservative Party :o

Technically, alcohol is a solution..

'It [socialism] poses a growing threat, however unintentional, to the freedom of this country, for there is no freedom where the State totally controls the economy. Personal freedom and economic freedom are indivisible. You can’t have one without the other. You can’t lose one without losing the other.'

"There is no such thing as public money, there is only taxpayers' money"

Let not England forget her precedence of teaching nations how to live.

I think a growing number of people, especially men among the younger generations are seeing right through it now, which is why people who ascribe to the establishment world view are so worried about it. Things have not been going well for them since 2016, first Brexit then Trump, and now there are plenty more reactionary views and opinions getting in on the action and gathering some large followings of people who have just had enough. The question is will the narrative change peacefully or will its followers go kicking and screaming. I like to think sixguns version of what will happen is the worst case scenario economically and socially and hold out hope for better.

As for losing faith in humanity, the same could said from all perspectives of the political spectrum. Its not the difference of views that is the problem its the lack of ability to have a civilised discussion about them that leads to problems, to put it lightly.  

Archived