• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Silver- coins & Bullets & Banknotes

richatthecroft

Re-configuring my Silver stack.

Postage of buyers choice.  PayPal f&F or Bank Transfer please:

Coins/ Rounds in caps.

2010 American Eagle 1oz Silver 1oz coin - £17

2011 1oz silver Libertad - £18

3x 2oz Northwest Territorial Mint (NWTM) .999 Silver Bullion 7.62 Bullets (Buy more than one/ first to buy, gets the box!)- £39 each SOLD

USA Philadelphia Mint 1964 Unc. 5 coin set as seen in photo. 21.2g Silver.  Some dark toning to 1 cent coin- £12 SOLD

Striding Liberty 1oz .999 Silver Round- £16

Indian Head 1oz .999 Silver Round-£16

1940's Banknotes: 1x French 100 Franc; 1x Allied Forces 5 Franc & 1x Netherlands 1 Gulden interesting and in smashing condition- £20 SOLD

All for sale or negotiate a swap for a bullion Britannia coin I haven't yet collected +cash from me if required, I have a list I can PM of which Brits I require.

Thanks

IMG_3675.jpg

IMG_3676.jpg

IMG_3677.jpg

IMG_3468.jpg

IMG_3469.jpg

IMG_3347.JPG

IMG_3678.jpg

IMG_3679.jpg

IMG_3346.JPG

Archived