• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Euro stacking/collecting

airmac

I been helping my uncle sorting his Luxembourg euro collection and I was wondering what's people's general opinion on stacking and/or collecting euros. I was surprised in seeing the amount of precious metal coins in gold and silver he has and that quite a few have doubled in value and it hasn't even been so long.

Im a big fan, I originally wanted to buy into euro gold and silver purely because of the collector base. Whilst I believe the EU is doomed to fail the potential for selling to a collector is highly that pound sets. The rarer nations coins do well, such as Vatican, Luxembourg, Monaco etc

One of the dealers that I buy a lot from is based in Europe, he is part of a 3 person family unit and he told me that their biggest sellers were eurosets, they are one of the largest sellers in Europe and that they make a million euros profit a year on them alone. I am inclined to believe him I recently bought 27 sovs at spot plus 0.5% that he went out and bought for me in a day. He also told me that he could supply me with 100 if needed. 

**No I am not giving away my source so don't ask.

Archived