• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

coming dip

aztecstargazer

Fellows fellows. I already did the predictions for 2018, but in case you guys missed the post I will tell you again in this condensed format. Gold and silver will be up, then down. Up again then down. Up then down. Up down. There will be bulls and they will be bullish. As the bulls are bullish, bulls will bully bulls.The bears will be bearish and they will push the last push past the bullish bulls in this bearish market making the push a push shove up then down until it bears up again. BOOM...so easy a caveman can do this.

13 hours ago, vand said:

I agree that a pullback is more likely than not, but if you want to hedge your holdings then there are far better ways to do it than selling part of your stack.

I will not be selling my physical any time soon, but I have lightened up on my trading positions.

Also, do not be surprised when the market suddenly does the unexpected and leaves the current price range behind for good. It did this in the last bull run when it went through $20 after several attempts. Anyone selling at $20 thinking there would be another pullback would have missed the blowoff move to $50. So on this basis, its a perfectly valid argument to just hold firm while you believe that we are in a bull market.

This is why I specifically mentioned risk management. Any kind of trading strategy which has an "ALL-IN" component is flirting with disaster. I mentioned 10% for my current strategy. This has an auxiliary investment option. If the current trend does not in fact head down as predicted, the opportunity fund will be directed to one of several stocks.

I'm not rigid in my targets. I'm not looking to time it perfectly, just trying to hit a certain window. I don't know what it is about silver which makes it conform to a wave-like pattern, but it is the reality in which we live. I hear a lot of people who play this game for what they wish the world was like. People who use conspiracy theory as a component of their strategy. 

The last break-out past the 25$ level was not a continuation of an uptrend. It was an over-correction and over-reaction to the 2008 crisis. There is ZERO evidence to suggest that the down-trend is anywhere near complete. If we see another drastic price spike up, it will be because of some sort of disaster. Be it a bubble popping, a new war or something like a BRIC's vs. EU trade war.  

The reason why governments have historically chosen precious metals for their economic foundation, is because their value is generally stable. This is why I have chosen to invest most of my spare money into silver. The wave like properties of the price chart make it much more predictable. It won't work for you, you have to work with it. This is going to take a lot more time, work and research than investing in stocks or bonds. The ever growing industrial demand for silver is the long-term aspect of my strategy. The reason I have chosen to avoid gold is because there is a history for gold being repatriated or even confiscated. Silver has a much lower probability of this, and if it is, it usually happens after the gold.

The new gold and silver crypto was announced yesterday at the St Moritz crypto conference (Kinesis). There was great interest. Interest from hedge funds. This will break the death grip the cartel has. It only takes a few percent of these funds to move into real shiny metal vaulted outside the LBMA system and it is over. The metal, especially silver, does not exist. Much of it never existed. Fictional paper, unbacked contracts. When these funds start putting $billions into real physical outside the LBMA, metal that cannot be loaned, rehypothecated a thousand times over, then their charade is over.  You heard it today. The jig is up. The reset is coming......

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

I'm very excited by the idea of of a fully backed, vaulted and audited gold cryptocurrency and it's potential to be the ultimate currency.  

There are a few offerings that have popped out but nothing that really stands out. Onegram looks interesting but I'm not sure I'd entirely trust it, and there lies the biggest problem. 

I'd like to see something like Bullionvault or Goldmoney (audited vaults in secure locations) without the sign up hassle or storage fees but with the speed, transaction costs and liquidity of a cryptocurrency.  Something like this could potentially bring in a stealth global gold standard. 

Archived