• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Will gold hit $1,500 this year?

Pampfan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, mongo28 said:
15 hours ago, PansPurse said:
In the UK it's far from exciting, well within the range of the last few months

How's that? Gold prices haven't been this high since Aug 2017... Keep buying and smile!

Price of gold is rising in USD but hasn’t changed as much in GBP

5 hours ago, mongo28 said:
15 hours ago, PansPurse said:
In the UK it's far from exciting, well within the range of the last few months

How's that? Gold prices haven't been this high since Aug 2017... Keep buying and smile!

Over here they haven't been this high since about a week ago:

Screenshot_20180216-070234.thumb.png.08c4cc2b8028fbbddcd6121bba465cdc.png

18 minutes ago, 999magnum said:

I have a glue stick that tells me inside information on gold prices. I call it the Dingus. I will tell you if it's going up or down. My fee as of 02/16/2018 is $1355.55 per inside trader info.

Will you accept an ounce of gold instead?

10 minutes ago, PansPurse said:

Will you accept an ounce of gold instead?

Gold is very unpredictable. Instead I follow a certain pattern of the dollar that I cannot divulge due to the soulful agreement with the Dingus. As I type this the Dingus tells me the price for insider trader info is now $1,353.75. You're saving $2.25 US or thereabouts...

1 minute ago, 999magnum said:

Gold is very unpredictable. Instead I follow a certain pattern of the dollar that I cannot divulge due to the soulful agreement with the Dingus. As I type this the Dingus tells me the price for insider trader info is now $1,353.75. You're saving $2.25 US or thereabouts...

A-ha, so you won;t take the gold? That must be because you know the price of gold is going to go down!

Thanks for the free advice

flees cackling into the distance

Gets eaten by a Dingu

1 minute ago, PansPurse said:

A-ha, so you won;t take the gold? That must be because you know the price of gold is going to go down!

Thanks for the free advice

flees cackling into the distance

Gets eaten by a Dingu

But there are more info to be had. I can offer long term insider secrets and tell you where the price of silver will be for just a small fee of $16.77 per ounce, I mean per hour.

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, MarkoSt said:

Fed is making FedCoin with reserve in Gold.

So I guess it will. But its long way till the end of the year.

I have insider trader dual secret information that your company doesn't have. Do you know what or who Dingus is? Not all glue sticks are created equal...You bring capital, I bring Dingus...We then meet and have many vodka...You bring your babushka too she can meet glue stick...

Archived