• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Sovereign resources

austack

Hey all, just been looking up old sovereigns from the 1800s and mintage figures etc, I am planning on buying a few old coins with low mintages and maybe get them graded, is there any books or websites with a rough guide on what I should be paying for each coin etc? eBay isn't the best since some of the coins I am curious about are not on there.

PROUD to be TRANSRACIAL.

Biology IS bigotry.

Coronavirus is made up and no-one has died from the imaginary virus.

Just ordered the Michael Marsh's book from Amazon (Speedyhen) hope the price guide comes with it as some people have had problems.

PROUD to be TRANSRACIAL.

Biology IS bigotry.

Coronavirus is made up and no-one has died from the imaginary virus.

Tricky,the older you go back and also if you want to get into lower mintages gets very subjective and comes down to opinion on grades/condition and I dont just mean NGC, and PCGS  which are not gospel truths but the grades you give to the coin and also that the seller gives it.................wouldnt be any fun if it were was easy though would it.................sorry to upset Lizzy here,dont mean to,just stating my opinion....but some of the most off the wall grading I have seen has been on Coins graded and for sale by Chards.................

5 hours ago, austack said:

Just ordered the Michael Marsh's book from Amazon (Speedyhen) hope the price guide comes with it as some people have had problems.

Speedyhen sent me the price guide after I informed them that it was missing.
They managed to source copies from the publisher and their service was outstanding and could not have done more so full credit to them.

Archived